Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 17:49:44
Page:  1 
The Institution Started by: Petah on Jan 07, '24 17:38

Petah had joined Shoresy's Shamrocks hockey team at a young age and originally had planned to stay there on the fourth line until it was time to retire. Things happened though and eventually Noodle was asked to make her own team, it was kind of like the farm team for the Shamrocks and Petah went with her to this new team to help run things.

There was only one problem... okay two problems. Noodle hated hockey, and Noodle was a piece of pasta. Noodle had been hinting at and even occasionally straight-up asking Petah to take over as the Captain of the team for a few months, and finally, Petah had agreed. The plan as far as everyone knew was for Noodle's team 'Impastabowl' to stay in OCD, just under a slightly different leadership structure. 

Everything changed again though one random Tuesday while Petah was working on his slapshot by shooting pucks at Shoresy's HQ. Godfather Harrison and Fluffy_Tummy, two notorious mobsters from way the hell over in Las Vegas... casually strolled up to the HQ and then stayed locked up inside for a few hours. When they finally emerged Shoresy was with them, clutching a brand-new hockey stick and 
smiling in Petah's direction.

"So... I uh, kind of maybe traded you. To Vegas. They really needed a left-wing... half their team was shot... it's a long story. I am sure Fluffy will fill you in when you get there."

When Petah did finally make his way to Vegas, after a few days of procrastinating, Harrison and Fluffy had explained everything that had happened to him and asked him to set up his own crew in Paradise. Fluffy even had a building picked out for him and led him there to show him his new home. 

"Here it is! Needs a bit of work but I am sure you'll have it looking fine in no time." Fluffy said as he pointed his paw toward a large run-down mansion of a house.

Petah picked up a broken piece of two-by-four from the street and scribbled something on it before carefully balancing it on the mailbox right next to the front door of his new HQ. 

The Institution

"Seem's like it's missing something...." Fluffy started to say as he tilted his head reading the scribble until Petah cut him off.

"Nah, that's good... I like it."

Report Post Tips: 15 / Total: $600,000 Tip

How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL