Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 28 - 21:42:36
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
BigPun: Mighty Beast of the East Started by: BigPun on Jan 07, '24 15:30

I've seen your likes before, scratting about for a few k here and there. You can't afford to buy it and I've told you the price so come up with the goods. We are all here to make money and times are very difficult

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

MISTERKUKU please remit payment at your earliest convenience. You offered a bounty for the witness slip, I gave it to you. We wouldn't want to give the impression that such an upstanding member of our society like you doesn't pay their debts would we?

That type of stigma might follow a person around.

Report Post Tip

i watched the commotion curiously

Report Post Tip

Not since LostBoy's son won a competition  he didn't enter has such an injustice taken place.

TaptGutt was forced at gunpoint to retire because MISTERKUKU offered $80m for a WS.

I do not wish to enter into a discussion about how wrong Transistor was to chase a debt that died with MISTERKUKU, I simply want to discuss the terrible small dick energy he has.

What kind of abject loser would behave like this?  What class of brokeass, moronic big girl's blouse would debase themselves like this?

Let's just discuss Transistor and his off-kilter and mad head.

Report Post Tip

MarloStanfield Stop crying, bring us $80m!

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $726,666 Tip

“The sins of the father shall be visited upon his sons”. The particular sin of $80m is quite a big one. 

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $180,085 Tip

Transistor runs up quickly and sifts through MarloStanfield's belongings.

God dammit. I'll get my money eventually you scammer. You've undermined me for the last time.

Gladius, Warmonger, clean this shit up and let this conversation die where it belongs. We'll find him next time.

Transistor smacks his hands together to clear the dust from the young Gangster's coat off his hands and retreats to his car.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $696,969 Tip

Gladius watches as Transistor rummages through the pockets of the dead weasel, a look of disgust on his face. He looks over to Warmonger while it happens to see if he's as disgusted as Gladius is. When Transistor is finished he turns to Gladius and Warmonger, demanding clean up. Why us? Gladius didn't even want to touch the body, thinking about all the diseases MarloStanfield could have been carrying.

"Yeah, sure I guess we can do that. Give me just a few minutes."

Gladius wanders off and comes back with a gas can and a book of matches. Under his arms he's carrying a couple masks so Warmonger and himself don't get any airborne diseases from what they must do. Gladius pours the gasoline everywhere, and hands the book of matches to Warmonger.

"Would you like to do the honors?"

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $100,085 Tip

Hello everyone.  I'm investigating the bloodline of Transistor  and all those who work for him.

Already, some fascinating details are emerging of this man, AKA Phantom, who seeks to persecute bloodlines.

I wonder if he has anything in his past that he wishes were not made public?  Well, already, the answer is oh, good God, yes!

Up to $80m paid for accurate and relevant info.  No time limit.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Investigate deez $80,000,000 your family owe me.

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $797,068 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: BigPun: Mighty Beast of the East
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL