Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 21:44:48
Page:  1 
Disposition Started by: Chromatik on Jan 07, '24 20:42

Working away at her desk, Chromatik got a little startled when she heard a loud knock on her office door and in came her bodyguard once prompted by her. "You're needed in @Shorsey's office." he said, stepping to the side of the door as he waited for her. She fixed the pile of paperwork on her desk and looked up to her bodyguard again "Yep, I'll be there in a minute." she said with a smile, though her mind wandered. Her body guard then left her to make her own way up.

Curious, Chromatik made her way to the door. I'm sure Shorsey just had some intel for her to look into, she was his trusty right hand afterall. Heading on up to the stairs, she walked towards Shorsey's office, nodding to a few of the co workers as she walked past and they gave her greetings.

Arriving at his office, she gave it a couple of light knocks before heading inside. Seeing Shorsey at her desk, she smiled softly. "You needed me?" she asked, tilting her head slightly as she walked on over to the desk. Shorsey noticed her and smiled back "Yes, have a seat." he instructed her, this made her even more curious now.

"So you know Noodle is moving to Las Vegas to assist Petah." he said to which she nodded along. "Of course" she responded, shifting in her seat a little. "I need a trusted person to take her place and start your own operations under me here in Old City District." he said, his tone serious but he was hiding a little smile. He was never serious for too long. "Are you up for it?" he asked shortly after it.

Shocked, Chromatik let out a nervous laugh. "Yeah of course, I'd love to do that and help Philly thrive." she said, smiling softly at him now. "God I didn't know what you were going to say! You should be an actor, that was good!" she exclaimed, shaking her head. Shorsey threw a set of keys and she caught them with the palms of her hands. 

"I won't let you down." she said, grasping the keys before she got up from her seat to give Shorsey a hug to which he did the same. "Now we just have to come up with a name... I don't doubt that the building you've picked out is a building you would expect for me." she joked, she knew he had a good eye for this kind of thing. 

"I think I'll go with Disposition." she added, a happy tone in her voice.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL