Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 23:19:19
Page:  1 
a buisness deal Started by: blitzyy on Jan 08, '24 17:56

blitz walked the streets looking around. it was freezing to the young man; him and jose was going seperately to a buisness deal with a local mob family so jose had went on ahead first to get a look at the building and the people they were meeting with. blitz drove up to the building seeing jose obviously flirting with a lady who was obviously a dame of the mafia. "yo! what ya doin?" jose watched his best friend get out of the ford smiling. "oye!, meet my fiance the ever beautiful; maria desantiago. the daughter of the godfather of the mob we're doin a deal wit." the shock was evident on blitz'd face as he shook the beautiful lady's hand. "its a pleasure to finally meet you mam, i heard your father wanted to make a drg route on my street to the Bronx." 

the dame laughed a light laugh nodding. "oh i know! my father is currently busy, so he sent me to solidify the deal with you and my future husband." jose kissed her and led the way into a large factory with bodyguards everywhere and a table was set up with a man sitting down waiting. "jose mi amor, meet my brother joe, joe this is the love of my life jose!" the brother only made a grunt snapping his fingers for a guard to bring a couple of suitcases. "now my friends. ive brought the money da my father joseph sent for me to give you. did you bring the route as agreed?" blitz and jose both nodded and jose slid the street map pointing out clear, and safe routes to deliver and receive drgs and smugling other things.

joe clapped his hands and the bodyguards opened the briefcases revealing cash stacked up with cash, "as agreed you will have your money; and i guess my baby sister will go with yall to since shes up in your face jose." maria pouted as jose kissed her forehead lovingly, "thank you miser joe, i hope me and my acossiate here can do more willing buisness with you and your father's mob. also! you can head to my tavern if you want for a meal, all of its for free for the genourus donation." joe laughed heartedly smiling "i would not mind, I heard your joints the best place to get a meal from." they walk out and head to their viechals to head over to the tavern

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a vehical popped outside of blitz's tavern, jose was busy feeding maria and trying to impress his future brother in law. blitz was busy serving up customers and entertaining guest with the taverns bard band.

Report Post Tips: 5 / Total: $100,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: a buisness deal
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL