Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 23:09:13
Page:  1 
The Squeaky Mouse Gets The Cheese Started by: Frank on Jan 10, '24 12:11

As the cell doors closed, the Goomba fluffed his pillow a few times before tucking it behind his head. His cellmate though, wasn't convinced he was telling the truth about why he was in for a stretch.

"So let me get this straight, the security company was the one stealing from the business?"

"Yeah, like I said, they knew everything about the places they were contracted to protect so it was an easy con."

"Like, how easy?"

"Put it like this, if you wanted to kidnap the president, who would be the best person to do it?"

"Whoever's closest to him?"

"Whoever's paid to protect him."

"Right."

"Same thing with arson or theft. Easiest to steal somethin', or burn somethin', is by whoever is paid to guard that somethin'."

"But wouldn't they get caught?

"Well that's the thing, they're good at not getting caught."

"And so how did you get time on here, then?"

"Oh, me? I killed my wife."

"What?! Why'd you tell me all that about the insurance scams for these guys, then?"

"Oh, that?"

The insurance salesman's leg dangled over the side of the bunk, followed by the other. His cellmate, laying on the bottom bunk, noticed. He watched as his new cellmate popped down off the bunk, thudding to the cement floor.

"Well, Albino just wanted you to know it was him who burned your business down last month."

The insurance bullshitter turned and leaped onto the bottom bunk, forcing a doubled over pair of shoelaces around the other guy's neck.

"He wanted.."

The body kicked beneath him.

"You to know..."

The attacker had squirmed enough that he now had his target's back and was wrapping his legs around his victim like a snake.

"Your wife... I killed her too!"

The already shocked face somehow seemed to get even more tilted with the taunt. He kicked and spasmed until the life fucked right off out of him.

The body was propped up to make it look like the guy had done himself in. A fake suicide note was then slipped into the prisoner's pocket, and before leaving the cell, three letters were scratched into the forehead of the dead body.

R. A. T.

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $260,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Squeaky Mouse Gets The Cheese
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL