Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 19:29:46
Page:  1 
the mayor of LA Started by: blitzyy on Jan 10, '24 12:38

blitz opened his doors in las angelos smiling. finally he was putting his name out there in the usa and not mistaken for sum goomba on the street. he served a few customers before looking up to see a rather round red-faced man walking in with an unneeded aunterage. a customer pulled the 18 year old down telling him tht was the mayor of LA. blitz fixed himself and headed to the overweight man trying not to judge due to him being on the pudgy side too. "hello sir! my name is blitz! i am the owner of this tavern; how may i assist you and your party?." the rich man looked judgingly at blitz who shrugged it off being use to the judgemental stares tht customers would give em when he told em his age. "uh umm sit us down lil boy and we'll be served by a white waiter please, and also get the real owner of this fine establishment." blitz forced himself to smile clearin his throat, "sure sure allow me to-" the mayor and his friends sat themselves down and ordered a server to serve their table while he went to cook food for other customers.

a few hrs later blitz rushed to see what the mayor needed after an panicked waitress came to him distressed because the mayor was cmplaining about everything threatening to sue this place and the owner. blitz already knew tht would tarnish his new found rep in LA. "hello sir! what is-" the mayor threw the plate of chicken wings beginning to berate the young owner. "how effin dare you serve this disgusting food!!! i wants our refund now! how dare you feed me-" blitz glared at him sighing and interrupted "sir 1 you chose to come to my place, 2 i dont care if you a mayor or not, watch your tone wit me or you finna be gone outta my tavern." the patron's looked surprised at the southerner for talking that way to the mayor, "who are you-" "you sir, thats who im talking to, now! if your ready to speak like an adult then we can properly solve this."

the crowd chuckled at the sassiness of the young man, the mayors already red face grew redder from frustration. "well supposed owner, all this food is all rubbery, the hot wings are too hot! and! that turkey isnt made with the right stuff! do you put roaches in your drinks too!" blitz remained calm already having a frustrating week, the crowd gasped at the accusation. "sir, why would i put roaches in your food. 1, 2 if you ordered somethin spicy it gon' be spicy and that is the truth. i also see you ordered the viking feast but havent even touched the food. 4 i hand made alll of that early dis mornin, the turkeys' take about 6 hrs to fully bake and prep; do you really think i'd have my servers bring the food out if it wasnt properly made? would you think i would have my meat and other items brought out here for you sir! the mayor of this fine city! no! i hand made all this for your arrival." the complaining man was stunned apon hearing the younger male speak to him like that; NOBODY has ever spoken to him like that, he always had his meal tht he complained about free and fresh even tho the food he previously had ordered was.

they had a stare off with blitz only smiling at the fatman; the mayor furiously stood up and left with his aunterage. jose came speededly to his best friend, "amigo! that was the-" blitz waved his hand in front of him, "oh i know, i aint finna have a fat white man try and con me for free fing food jose, now! my guest! ill pour yall a free drink of your choice for free!" the patrons all cheered as bliz held his head up high heading to the bar. "young man you surely got sum bearings on you." blitz smiled up at the elder man that told em that. "yes sir. i aint finna have a corrupted mayor steal my 900$ meal i just gave em for the price of 10.99$." the elderly man letted out a raspy laugh and went back to teaching the youngsters that had came in to impart on the man's wisdom.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: the mayor of LA
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL