Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 15:29:31
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Scorched Earth, New Roots Started by: Amira on Jan 18, '24 13:02

Amira nods, her smile growing.

"If you want it. I thought you might like to restart your business- this time with better foundations. You would be an extension of The Firm. No rent, no tributes, but a percentage of your profits would go to the organization. The rest is yours to do as you please. It's the same way the Seraphinium operates."

She chuckles a little.

"Maybe just don't burn this one down, though?"

From the front, Spencer can be heard laughing quietly.

Amira settles back in her seat.

"You have earned this. You've proven yourself over and over. You're a smart woman, and I think more than valuable as an asset to The Firm when the time comes."

She pauses, glancing out the window as the car pulls off the main road and toward the house.

"But more than that- a lot more."

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Viridia nods- her mind stuck on whether all that blood could truly get washed out of the concrete.

"Thank you, Amira. That means a lot to me. Um. Do you have special cleaners who clean up... things... like you just did?"

The car stopped in front of the house.

"What's the process for getting a place here? Do I have to like, do anything? Is there like an application process or something?"

Report Post Tip

"Yes, we have cleaners- and they can resurface if the cleaning doesn't work. It'll be like a new place. You will have complete control over remodeling if you like."

The car pulled into the drive, Spencer waved to Vinny in the gate house.

"The Firm HQ has a few apartments on the main floor. Most of them are for the guard staff, but they aren't much. More like bunk rooms. When you become a full member of the Firm, there are houses on the compound that are much nicer. The most important thing is, though, that you are safe. We're going to have to start thinking about protection for you."

Amira glanced up at Spencer as the car stopped. He nodded.

"I can get into that. Don't worry."

"I want good men. You hire them directly."

"Will do. You want me to go get Garrett?"

Amira thought for a second.

"Yes. That's probably a good idea."

She turned back to Viridia.

"The first time I watched Tyki kill a man was 45 seconds after I met him. But because he put that man's brains all over the block, I knew I would be protected. Still, it took me weeks to stop dreaming about it. But I didn't have a very smart yet strangely dressed friend at the time, either. You do. Let's go see him."

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Scorched Earth, New Roots
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL