Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 14:29:23
Page:  1 
What's the point Started by: DeadIrishman on Jan 14, '24 00:24
Is there really a point to life other than money? It feels like the only reason we exist is to earn money and if you can't you just don't matter.

There was a time when people cared about each other now it is all about self gain.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Chin up mate.

Keep your circle small and you won't go far wrong. Plenty of good people about but we live in a society with social media that makes people hungry for more. It is all bullshit though, I see plenty of people with there husband, wife, kids whatever oh look at me i have a brand new range rover yet the house they live in is rented and worth not much more. People going on holiday, oh look at me i'm living my best life but its one that mummy and daddy have paid for.

Don't believe everything you see and hear ode lad, life can be brilliant but you've got to be happy with yourself. 

All the best

Report Post Tip
Excellent advice Japana, couldnt agree more.

Take anything from social media with a huge pinch of salt because 90% is bullshit.

Live life doing what makes you happy and spend time with the people you love, dont spend time worrying or thinking about those that dont give you their time.

If your ever in need of someone to just chat to, maybe you want to vent or just get an unbiased opinion, my door is always open. No judgement here.
Report Post Tip
So I don't use social media at all really. My issues all come from RL. From the people I love. And it is real hard do spend life doing anything when I don't even have phone service because I don't have money which means I can't get a job. This is all real life not social media.

Not everyone to which you give your love deserves it, and the same goes for your trust. ❤️

It's hard for me to believe that everyone else is wrong and I am right. I may put my love and trust in the wrong people but I have never met anyone who has not had the same problems with me in 40 years so maybe it's just me. I'm not sure why no one will acknowledge that I really am the problem
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
Millions have to work harder than some to survive. Such is life.
Report Post Tip

If you stop thinking of it as money and start thinking in of it as fun tokens (which admittedly then need to be spent on less fun stuff like rent and bills) that can be a bit better :)

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What's the point
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL