Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 17:54:24
Page:  1 
Choices and Consequences Started by: Alfonzo on May 17, '08 01:34
Steps into the street, wearing a finely pressed black suit with a blood red tie. Sunglasses covering my eyes and a cigar in the pocket of my jacket - just barely sticking out

I look out there in the streets every morning while I drink my coffee and have breakfest and more and more I am seeing brand new faces to these streets. Everyones knows that with new faces with come some random acts of violence and a little while to get used to living in our world. Some of the new mafioso will catch onto our principles and rules and will stick around as good members in society.. while others will end up swimming (once, twice..who knows).

Its not too hard to stay out of trouble in our line of work - You respect everyone and never disrespect anyone without getting permission. Period.

You treat others how you would like to be treated.. you know what I mean? Your money is your money.. Your life is your life, and your family is your family - blood in blood out. To be respected, you must respect those around you, and so on.

Pulls the cigar out of his coat jacket and moves it across his nose.. taking a deep breath inhaling the sweet tobbacco

Around these streets you can get murdered and ditched in an alley kid'

Stick to the rules in your family and make sure you ask someone and you will do just fine in our world.. just fine..

Remember, when you make cash everyone makes cash.. everyone eats. Family is family in all aspects of your life - without your family you have nothing.

Make yourself known as a protector, a man of the city and a man of his family and you will start to earn respect and move up the ladder of power.

I see a lot of well known and respect mobsters walking around these streets and I know some wish to share their knowledge with the new blood..

There is no better time to start sharing knowledge of our world to the new mafioso...

Looks around at all the experiences mobsters for some additional information for the new mobsters...waiting to hear someone speak up
Report Post Tip
How true.

I remember when i was a young mobster just trying to make a buck and a certain veteran helped me out... After he killed a couple of my ancestors... Which they no doubt deserved.

I may not be around today if it wasn't for the help of some nice people many years back.
Report Post Tip
"There is no better time to start sharing knowledge of our world to the new mafioso..."

I couldn't agree more sir. These ages we need to be putting out a lending hand to those new to this world, and what better way than the publicity of the streets. I too support your advice and will long do so, well said.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Choices and Consequences
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL