Get Timers Now!
X

May 12 - 06:09:31
Help
0 Watchers
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
GAME CHANGE: Coming Soon- Corrupt FBN Agents Started by: Kendra on Nov 19, '11 18:02

finding hear stuff of irc sporadically, when will more details appear

Report Post Tip

About time a Good guy Bad guy scenario is created. I've waited years for this module to be in effect. Or at least in trials to be in effect. Will await this perk for the Live screening. -JackTheRipper

Report Post Tip

But the long and tiring wars are the best! Although, I can't see these shots extending wars any longer than they already are so abusing this would be difficult. What are the chances that you'll have a CA in the same city that you may be in and having them take a shot at you at the same time that you lose your pro? I don't know for certain but I doubt the CAs are implemented in a way to shoot at exactly that moment. On the flip side, I have no idea when or how frequently they shoot. 

Some realism has to be sacrificed to make the game playable.

You bring up a valid point. I'm sure this already has or will be figured out during the testing phases and all the kinks will be ironed out when they're ready to be released.

Report Post Tip

They do offer protection.  If one shoots at you, another one of them cannot shoot at you again for 4 hours unless you use your attack timer. They will not ofer protection from players who may shoot at you, as that could be too easily abused.  They totally already thought of this, they said it on IRC already. 

Report Post Tip

I sure am looking forward to how this plays out. It could be a very good addition.

Report Post Tip

What has the wider audience? IRC or OOC Forums? What is more official? More Formal?

Game announcements need to be made here. Details should be here. If I happen to miss the 30 minute conversation in #DL, why should I have less information than the next bloke. And I'll bring up again, when Staffers tell me DL and MR are separate yet I can mine more info from DL.....but I digress. More information on this feature is needed before we all jump the gun and praise the addition.

Report Post Tip

Not everyone uses IRC or is around IRC 24/7 so there is no problem in asking a question in a thread that others may be wondering about as well. We cannot rely on information given on IRC getting to the masses...

Thank you for asking the questions guys, between all of us we might be able to figure out the ins and outs of these lovely gifts/curses.

Keep up int detective work. :D

Report Post Tip

What has the wider audience? IRC or OOC Forums? What is more official? More Formal?

Game announcements need to be made here. Details should be here. If I happen to miss the 30 minute conversation in #DL, why should I have less information than the next bloke.

Agreed, they aren't done testing or finalizing things though, hopefully when they are we will have more formal answers.   I only mentioned that it was said on IRC, because a few posts above, as Eve, I said the same thing, and then it was questioned again, probably cause I said "I think" at the end.  I just wanted to clarify that the issue had already been thought of, before people got the wrong idea. 

Report Post Tip

Thanks for clearing that up Eve.

Report Post Tip

The basic features look alright, waiting to see when this goes live and how it will play out in our community.

Report Post Tip

When dose this feature go live kendra?

Report Post Tip

Would be interesting if their owners were able to mail other users without being connected to the message being sent.

Report Post Tip

yes a great add on, now i can even make more money :)

hope that this can help me much

Report Post Tip

Help
Replying to: GAME CHANGE: Coming Soon- Corrupt FBN Agents
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL