Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 09:06:10
Page:  1 
True Detective S3 Started by: Joon on Jan 18, '24 22:07
Report Post Tip

Has anyone watched the recent episode?  Any thoughts?

Report Post Tip

I am planning on watching the start of S4 today. 

S1 was imo the GOAT TV show. S2 was Ok but not a patch on S1. S3 was not for me. Hoping Jodie Foster can carry this series to something great but starting to accept S1 was only good because McConaughey managed to shock the world with the fact he is one of the top 10 actors. 

Report Post Tip

I have never watched any of the others,  so i just downloaded it and going to watch all of them

Report Post Tip
I vaguely remember attempting season 1 and didnt like it so havent tried any of the others.

A lot of people rave about how awesome it is so maybe I'll give it a 2nd chance and try again someday.
Report Post Tip
The start of S4 was good. Totally confusing but hooked me in. I think Jodie Foster has the acting chops to make a good season here.
Report Post Tip

The first series of this was fantastic. Compulsive viewing. I wasn’t so taken with the others, they seemed to lack the depth and quality of writing, acting etc. I’ve started the recent season, it certainly starts with good bait. I’ll follow it through and see where it goes. 

Report Post Tip

Ugh this show. Season one was good, and season two pissed me off. I spent two days yelling about it around the house randomly in a furious rage. 

Report Post Tip

Not a fan, i'm so sorry :D

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: True Detective S3
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL