Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 17:40:18
Page:  1 
First 711 Started by: Thierry_Henry on May 17, '08 15:54
Before Thierry Henry walked into a 7/11 he pulls a ski mask over his oh so perfect shaped head.

His hands were already adorned leather gloves. A knife, covered with a sheath, was tucked into the back of his pants under his Barcalona shirt.

Finally he burst into the empty 7/11 and ran up to the shopkeeper. The knife was pulled free from the sheath and held up to the shopkeepers' neck.

"Give me your money, man, or I'll cut your throat!"

The shopkeeper, in fear for his life, quickly obliged. With shaky hands he opened the register and began pulling out the money. With his other hand he grabbed a paper bag that was normally used to place bottles of beer in. Once all the money was put into the paper bag the man let the shopkeeper go, took the bag of cash and said "Cheers mate, Now pass me a twinky" ran out out. He ran down an alley until he was two blocks away.

The ski mask and gloves were pulled off his hands and when he came to a main street he hailed a cab. He needed to make it back to his apartment to pay for his Sentana Sports.

Dunno Why a man earning over $200,000 a day from football would need to rob a 7/11 but the thrill is good
Report Post Tip
I'd lie low for a while after that dude, Did you forget your name and number is printed on the back of your Barca shirt?.

Unless you were clever and wore eto's, I would def lay low for a while.
Report Post Tip
Oh crap yeah I forget these things, I'm far to big headed to wear anything by my shirt...

Gah guess I'm only brilliant at some things then Gives his usual smug face
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: First 711
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL