Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 15:46:09
Page:  1 
Don't fuck with Philly Started by: Albino on Jan 20, '24 18:44

Don Al sprints off of the plane and through the airport. No time to fuck around with pretty details, he was on a mission!

He'd recently seen Starburst narrowly escape death - his assailant being one of them blind Durden fucks! With an aim like that, he was sure they'd later become the main cast for a very famous movie involving Troopers in spaceships, probably called Star Whores or something... Anyway, Al was pissed. He was sick of these bastards coming around bullying little Gangsters and Goombas. Ironic, considering his colourful history where he beat the shit out of a couple Goombas - but those days were behind him! Al had grown. Evolved!

No longer a bully but a hero, Al jumps into the waiting car - unfortunately not being driven by Big Bert, god rest his soul. No, this was an adventure for Billy Boy! Al didn't like Billy Boy very much and definitely not in the way he loved Bert, but he'd suffice for this scene.

"C'mon Billy Boy. Let's get a move on. I've just heard that son of a bitch is in Bella Vista!" He bursts with excitement. 

Al had been waiting for this moment. He'd had his ears and eyes out tracking the Gangster Durden all night and finally his plan was coming together! Revenge would be his!

"Speed it up, Billy Boy - we're dragging this shit out." Al quips as the car picks up pace, skidding round the beautiful streets of Philadelphia.

"THERE." Al points to the left of the car. "Stop here, Bill. Let me out."

Al dives out of the vehicle and hurtles towards the Durden, grabbing hold of his shoulder, spinning him to face Al before slapping to the ground with the back of his hand. He reaches into his pocket for the picture he'd managed to yoink from the Durden HQ in the very specific location of Everywhere, All. 

"Yup, it's you alright..."

Al points his pistol directly at the Gangster's face, "Any last words?"

Before he could answer, Al breaks into hysterical laughter, "THIS IS FOR STARBURST, YOU MOTHERFUCKER!"

He leans down, resting his old creaky knee on the Durden's chest before grabbing him by the hair and lifting his leaking skull from the sidewalk. He dumps his head down and stands back up to face the gathering crowd.

"So... Anyone else fucking with Philly?"

Don Al flashes his usual cocky grin.

Report Post Tips: 8 / Total: $240,000 Tip

I thought that I wouldn’t be too much of a target for them sir. i thought I would be too small of a fish to fry. I just thought that if I was going to get anywhere in this world I would need to start by learning how to utilize my pistol. I went to the shooting range a few times like my father advised me too before his passing but I am learning there is far more to using a weapon then I had previously thought. Since I shot at one of those guys, they had shot at me about five times in total and I have been in and out of jail almost every night. It is a good thing I have a natural ability of defense otherwise I am confident that one of those durdens would have surely popped me.

Starburst, smiled. Looking up at the Don who had risked his life and legacy proved his loyalty even to the lowest member was surely on the verge of greatness. It was a matter of time before Albino would be truly recognized as the embodiment of all Philadelphia stands for.   

Thanks for sticking up for me. My name is Starburst. My father was once here years ago, and reflecting on his journals has revealed to me the need to have good friends. Starborn wrote to Me inviting me to come to the city of brotherly love and I can understand now that it truly is just that, a city full of brotherhood. I really admire your loyalty for the city of Philadelphia. From gangsters to godfathers you embody the very life of the mafia Don Albino

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $777,777 Tip

Don Al scratches his head, curious where the obvious detail of blowing the Durden's head into pieces had gone. He looks at Starburst and then at the Durden. "I did shoot him, mate." He narrows his eyes. "I guess that detail was left out to stop me getting pinched... Y'know?" He chuckles, rooting through his pocket for a polaroid with a note attached before leaning in to Starburst to show him.

Jan 20, 18:25:04 You WACKED! BartonDiceDiceBaby.

"Shhh..." Al giggles. "Before you ask - yes, I often take mugshots of the dead... Only those which I killed personally though - I'm not sick!" Al's eye twitches.

The Don shakes his head at his silliness. It was extremely rare he had a day where his brain didn't try to sabotage him, but he'd become pretty good at cleaning up the mess so all was right in the world once more!

"I appreciate your kind words, Starburst. Some things are just too important to let slip around here!" Al puts his arm around Starburst and faces those passing by.

"Hey, listen up... This one here - any of you fuck with him, Al's gonna have a problem. And we don't want that, 'cause he's on the straight and narrow now!" Al nods. "Nothing but my best behaviour!"

He turns back to face Starburst, leaning in once more and speaking in a hushed tone, "Enough of that bollocks, if you have any reason for me to draw this weapon again, I'd love to know immediately! I'm always desperate to use this bastard." He itches his neck, starting to sweat before glancing his watch, "Speaking of which - I've got another appointment with one of these fucks real soon." Don Al kicks the lifeless Durden. "Nearly time for you to meet another of your brothers, you silly fucks."

Al steps back out and continues at normal volume.

"I think your Father would be extremely proud of your desire to jump back in and get ya hands dirty so early - respectable!"

He nods along as Starburst speaks before continuing himself, "Chromatik and Starburst run a good operation over there - lots of youngsters seem to be joining their ranks, I think you've made a solid choice!"

Don Al grabs Starbursts' hand and shakes firmly, "Anything you need, mate - you know where to find us." He points his finger in the direction of Frequency HQ. "South Philly, baby!"

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Albino growls in anger. "Chromatik and StarBORN." He declares. "StarBORN, not StarBURST. Different names, Al!" He shakes his head ferociously. He was sure it was obvious but he simply couldn't ignore it! 

"Wake up, Al, you sleepy old cunt!" He sighs. "Anyway... I'm outta here or we'll be here all day fixing the errors of my broken brain!"

He fucks off to find some more shit to murder, that would surely help.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Don't fuck with Philly
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL