Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
I am a spy Started by: Roman-Of-Rome-- on Nov 20, '11 22:32

Hello I am Roman-Of-Rome

And I am a spy

I am just after accepting a request Jammin-

And here is the family HQ
PLEASE READ

Family Rules:

1. What happens within this headquarters and between our family member's remains in our Head Quarters. The family structure, our rules, the Hit squad leader Etc Etc. Do Not pass any of this Info to any other family's or family members and Do Not post it anywhere either It stays in the HQ and that's it. If by any chance any of this information leaves the HQ and you are found to have shared it, you will be dealt with swiflty and accordingly.

2. Any information that you come across that could jeopardise the welfare of this family is to be immediately brought to the attention of myself or the RHM.

3. Do not shoot at anything without knowing the rules and responsibilities associated with using your firearm. Unless it's an unsponsored inactive or over 48hrs unsponsored which is under no form of protection. If you are unsure about what you should and shouldn't be shooting at then visit the HitSquad leader, he will point you in the right directions also Do Not shoot any sponsored person, even inactive sposonsords or just a normal Mafioso.

4. Do not shoot ANY gangster under 48 hours that is unsponsored. They are clearly marked with a (-48) tag. They are not to be shot until their -48 tag has gone. If you do shoot one and I find out then it's a simple consequence called death, AKA a nice pair of cement shoes fitting to you feet and you go swimming wit da fishes.

5. Do not shoot at any citizens that have been placed in our world by the Admins like there test accounts or even the Admins them self's Do not shoot at them it's as simple as that.

6. Do not PickPocket people if they do not wished to be PickPocketed. You can only PickPocket someone if you have a written message saying you can or they say so in their profile. if you do this without their permission then a simple consequence will follow depending on who it was.
Respect

7. Always be respectful to one another and everyone else. You will carry yourself and speak to people with respect. You can state any difference of opinion with anyone at anytime respectfully.

a) Funerals. The dead are gone; you will respect their funeral and not stand up in front of their family and friends and call them down. If you can't hold your tongue, don't go.

b) Mail, Coffee Shops, Streets, Businesses and Headquarters. You will always speak respectfully to every member of our society. You don't have to like everyone but you do have to show respect.

8. If you plan to go inactive for some time, let me know otherwise i will see it as you have quit and you will be shot.

9. Do not ask to shoot at other members of the family. Do not ask for targets within the family. If one becomes available, the Boss or Hit Squad Leader will approach you for the shot, not the other way around, if you are approached by a family member asking you to wack them then come and see me first before you do so I can decide what to do.

10. Do not ask if your promotions are in. Yes, you may have earned them, but until I come to you and tell you that you've got them or I'm going to give it to you then you wait and be patient I had to when I was just like you.

11. You are to put Shadow Stalkers in your quote as then you are tagged, this is for your own protection.

Please sign this Rule Book so that i know you have read and understand them. I would like to welcome you to the Shadow Stalkers.

The Shaddow Bar. Started by: FFS at Nov 07, '11 04:03
Franco Falcone Sortino also known as Frank or FFS takes a look around the new bar he just had set up to be opened today. All for his fellow family members to enjoy and use when the everyday stress and hardship of being a gangster needs to be forgotten and pushed aside every night or whenever needed.

The back of the bar behind the counter is lined up with every known bottle of booze and alcohol known to man on shelves. Under the wooden bar with the gold ornaments is rows of keggs with every known beer brand all hooked up too the fossets on top of the bar, behind the bar is also three huge refrigerators with all the rare or more unknown bottles of beer and softdrinks and such ready to be served to the customers on opening night and in the days to follow.

In the midle of the room is a dancefloor, in the front and left side along the walls are tables and booths where people can sit and enjoy their drinks or a light meal prepared in the kitchen behind the bar in the next room.

In the back of the bar next to the bar is a stage wich can be used for entertainment open mike nights, live music or dance and cabaret shows.

On the right side is the gaming area with slot machines, pinball machines and a few arcade games along the walls in front of them away from the walls are a couple of poker and cards tables, three pool tables and an air hockey table ready to be used by anyone who feels like it.

FFS takes a last look around his new bar with all the inventory set up just as he wanted it then he goes to the door and turns on the electric OPEN sign then returns to the back of the room goes behind the bar where he awaits his first customers of the opening day in his family bar.

Hey all, i discussed an idea with Jam about setting up a thread were people can post up to date information about drug pricing in diffrent citys and if you bribe your self some information etc

the idea is for you to copy and past the information from the drug dealer section and add the City name, date and time of the pricing

For example the post could look something like this

New Orleans, 11/11/11, 23:30pm (english time)

Marijuana $59

Mushrooms $201

Hashish $772

Opium $477

Amphetamines $448

Grain Alchol £1236

Morphine $882

barbiturates $4672

Heroin $7914

Cocaine $7338

or if you see heroin or cocaine etc at $5000 jus post a message with the time and date saying Cocaine at 'city name' for $5000 etc :)

means that everyone can share drug information easily with out having to message everyone!

The idea is to basically give the most uptodate info to the family so we can efficently plan drug runs etc without having to quess were to go :) and make the most out of oppurtunitys!

~Andelo

FAMILY STRUCTURE

Crew Leader: Jammin

I am you Crew Leader and as your Crew Leader, my word is final. If you are asked to do something by me, do it as quickly as possible and the best you can. I have all of our lives in my hands, i will make decisions that will have all of our best interest in mind.

Right Hand Man (RHM): PaulKlint
This man deserves the same amount of respect as me. Only he alone knows "What the leader would do" and therefore has the authority to make decisions or act on my behalf. What he says goes, and the only person who can say otherwise is the Leader himself.

Left Hand Man (LHM): -

The LHM is the third in command behind the Leader and the RHM. His main job is to recruit new members to the family and to know the goings-on of the lower ranks. He helps with reccommending potential Made Men. If you have any concerns that are not life threatening you should try to get a hold of (LHM)

Hit Squad Leader: PaulKlint

The HSL is the law when it comes to the Hit Squad. If you want to be a hitter, seek advice from him. He does not mess around, he is looking for people to fight for the family and you need to convince him you can do that. Shot reports are to be sent to him weekly. He will approach you to become a member of the hitsquad when you have met the necessary requirements.

Witness Statement Collector: Available

This person collects all the Witness Statements for the family/city. Everyone is to send them to him when they catch them, this gives us and the city an idea on who the hitters are outside the city. All WS's you recieve are to be sent to him, unscrambled. If you need help with unscrambling names, please ask for help.

Financial Wizard: Available

This person is responsible for calculating earnings reports, which are released on a weekly basis. The statistics will show each member how they compare on earnings with the rest of the family. The results show the Boss who is pulling their weight and those who aren't. They also give financial advice to those new to our shores.

Family Barman: Available

A very important member of the family i am sure you will all agree! Whether it's a quiet drink after a hard days work or a binge session in celebration, this person will keep us intoxicated with the finest beers and ales around. He will be responsible for setting up and operating the family bar in the HQ.

Earning

Made Men:

Puffinclouds: $5,719,517

Paul_Klint-: $2,486,657

Wise Guys:

Talia_D: $570,584

Earners:

Andelo: $1,332,428

StawBerRyJam: $571,466

FFS: $136,346

Goombas:

TonyTanzini: $129,475

Santa: $69,788

Empire: $45,117

Gangsters:

ClassyRainbow: $978

Way to go everyone!! I am very impressed by the hard work of each and every one of you. :D

Special congratulations go to Puffinclouds for being the top earner and Andelo for having the greatest change in earnings, espeically since he has just started his career here at the Shadow Stalkers!

Next update is a week from today! Feel free to brag away everyone. ;)

Hey there fellow Stalkers.

Here at The Shadow Stalkers i am hoping to create a close knot family. I am also hoping that this thread can help make that possible by giving each other a little insight into each others lives.However, you do not have to post here if you dont want to, it is not a requirement. If you do wish to post, and would prefer not share certain personal details then that is totally fine. Like i say, its it is not a requirement so you can just sit back and be nosey at everyone else if you wish lol

Ok so im going to give you a little insight into your Crew Leaders Life:

My name is Ben, my mates call me Jammin. Here are a few pics of me, these are the two most recent...

http://www.mehwhatever.com/profile/pics/222346mkm.jpg In my suit looking swarv (weird looking felle eh) lol
http://www.mehwhatever.com/profile/pics/1854642247.jpg Playing around with my little niece.

I live in England, U.K where i have lived all my life.

For a living i am a jeweller/caster which i have been doing for 8years yesterday :) Here is a pic of what i make/do ...
http://www.mehwhatever.com/profile/pics/rings.jpg Here are some 18carat gold rings.

In my spare time i like to play mafia. I have been playing on and off for around 10-11 years, long time eh. Started playing Mafia.org back in 2000-2001 and started MafiaReturns at the beginning of this year. Mafia used to be fun, but its more of an addiction now lol

I like to go clubbing, get drunk and generally make a fool of myself lol love listening to music and chillin'

I play for a Sunday league football team(soccer) We have a pretty good team, we have won the 3rd and 1st division in our league and have won several cups and trophys. Not bad i suppose.

I also like to work out when i can and keep active by going for runs.

Nothing interesting to be honest lol but there you go, a little insight into my life.

I look forward to reading your replies.

~Jam~

What is a witness statement (WS)?

For most this information will be unnecessary, but maybe a few people just joined our way of life and are unaware of these so called WS's.
A WS is basically you witnessing someone kill someone.

When you click on News & Info and then go to Personals you get a page with a lot of information about events that happend.
Then when you click on "witness" in that page you get to see all the kills that you've witnessed.

A witness statement looks like this;

Jul 01, '11 19:20:01 You witnessed -mijam WACK JoeBlack

The first name "-mijam" is the name of the wacker, this one is usually scrambled up.
In this case iamnats can be unscrambled to Jammin-.

The second name "JoeBlack" is the name of the victim, this one is never scrambled up.
So the victims name is JoeBlack.

When Crewleader sends out a massmail asking for a WS this is what you do:
Go to news and info -> personals -> Witness

Check if any of the victims names match with the requested name.
When this is the case, directly mail to me with a copy/paste of the witness statement.

You'll also witness kills that we don't ask a WS for in a mobmail, however we still want to receive each WS.
Please send every WS in the following format to: Hawk, this includes the important WS's as mentioned above.

Shooter
Rank
Family

Victim
Rank
Family

City WS was received in:

Every Witness statement sent will be rewarded with $10,000. If you do have any questions? My door is always open!

At some point or another, many of us have had a bodygaurd under our employ shot and wounded or killed. In times of peace when this happens it is usually done by somone with a great deal of stealth and finding the culprit can take a bit of work. The following is a guide to finding BG shooters, I hope it is of some help to those of us that are unfamiliar with the process.

What to do if you wake up and find that someone has taken a shot at your BG:

Copy and paste the personal message you received and send to either Jammin or me along with your current location. We will use this information using the time to compare with data we have on hand.

What to do if you witness a BG shooting or one happens to you while you are online:

You are to copy and paste your locals list and 60 seconds list, sending them directly to both us immediately upon receiving the message. Copy your 60 seconds list FIRST and save it so we have the most up to date information available before copying your locals down.

When you witness someone's BG being shot at, the vicitm is always someone in the family. You will get a personal:

Nov 12, '11 21:22 You notice a familiar face in the crowd and nod your head to acknowledge your co-worker. A few minutes later you hear gunshots coming from the direction he was heading. Fuck...

Just remember that! In stopping them, we will be able to stop the BG killings.

Earners!

PuffinClouds$4,419,425

Paul_Klint-$349,875

GOOMBAS!!

FrankToscani$1,366,021

Giselle_Toscani$1,286,098

whateva$1,091,236

Engineer$237,393

Talia_D$184,732

DanteToscani$152,112

FFS$10,332

Gangsters!

ClassyRainbow$892

Total Earnings!: $9,794,010!

Congrats to all of you to tributing and doing your part! It is very much appreciated! Let's keep striving mates! Don't be discouraged if you are low on the list in your rank because we all understand people have lives and important priorities. :D

DRUG RUNS.
Ok, so drugs are you main income. They should be brought for a low price and sold for the highest price possible. This is called a 'Drug Run'. This is achieved by buying drugs in a city, then flying to another city to sell them for a profit.

The higher rank you are, the more units of drugs you can carry.

TIPS.
You can get help with which direction you should travel, In order to do this, you can purchase a 'tip' from the FBN agent. You can find him via the 'New & Info' tab and then 'Tips'. You must click the relevant box that says 'FBN AGENT' The names of the FBN AGENTS differ from each city, but always the second option down.

The higher rank you are, the more money you will pay for this tip.

Basically, you pay for a tip and the FBN Agent will give you a destination and a drug type in which you can sell for the highest profit. He will also tell you where is selling a certain type of drug for the cheapest, the drug types are random so it's a chance you will have to take. So weather you are looking to buy or sell, this is the guy to go and see. I have given you an example here:

(FBN AGENT)
Rumor has it that New Orleans is paying top dollar for Heroin at this moment.
Or you may want to consider picking up some Cocaine in New Orleans.
I'm not sure how long these prices will last though.

You slide him an envelope containing $15,000.

Stuck at 20 units???

Ok, so you've been selling and buying drugs and earning points but you seem to have hit a snag. You're stuck at 20 units and cannot seem to progess any further no matter how hard you try...sound familiar?

Ok, as i was just explaining about the Tip situation, this action also doubles up as 'Respect'. Now, you have to buy a certain amount of tips in order to gain respect in each city. when you have earned enough respect in that city(and enough points of course), you will get a message saying something like 'I think we know how this relationship works, Ill put in a good word for you' and then you will have aquired you extra unit/s.

My advice to you is, When you next land in New Orleans (your home city), go and visit the FBN AGENT and buy around 30 tips or as many as you can afford one after the other(this will take quite abit of money, but believe me it's cheaper to do this when you are a low rank with low units)so that when you get that all important message ' ****** doesn't know you well enough to vouch for you' You can fly back to New Orleans to claim your newly earned unit/s. This way it will be ALOT cheaper rather then paying for respect in each city. By all means, pay for tips in other citys if you need help in where to sell/buy your drugs.

Also, i urge you to ask other family members for drug prices before flying to maximise your profit. Please, if you get a request for your drug list, help your fellow family member out and send this as soon as you can.
You get points for selling drugs for a profit. The higher the profit, the more points you get. More points = more units = more money!

Drug prices change every 00.00/00.15/00.30/00/45. So remember to check the drug prices every 15mins at the quarters to maximise your profit.

Hitsquad Leader - -Klint

Joining the hitsquad:

You do not ask to join the hitsquad, when we feel you are good enough to join we will approach you. Becoming a member of the hitsquad is an honor and should be treated as so. In order to become an effective hitter it takes time, dedication, hard work and patience. As a member of the hitsquad you are a valuable member of the family and city so must act professional at all times, if you can't do that then you will never be in the hitsquad.

Rules for the hitsquad:

#1 No shooting -48's

#2 No shooting at any sponsoreds.

#3 No shooting at any sponsordeds Body Guards.

#4 Do not ask for targets such as family IA's. If you are given one then that is a bonus.

#5 Never shoot at unsponsored's that are under protection.

Shot reports:

Shot Reports are to be sent to -Klint every Friday 06:00 game time without fail. (If you can't make it on friday then send them as close to friday as possible.) Everyone is to send shot reports, even those of you who are not training a gun. In times of war those with a weak gun can be extremely vital as they can give pro-wacks, this ensures we live to fight longer. Shot reports are to be sent in the following format:

Name:
Number of Bodyguards:
IRC Name:
Answers:
Kills / Total Shots:
Bgs Kills/Wounds/Fails:
Ranges (maxed: yes/no):
Email Address:
Notes:
Phonenumber:

Ps. Your phonenumber is to call you for war, if you don't want to share thats totally fine! We just won't call you... And the e-mail adress is needed for the IA list

Made Man Requirements.

Made Man, a rank held in high regard, very much respected and for me, a prestigious rank to hold. The rank that all the lower ranks look up to, it is the beginning of becoming a solid representative of the family. Until now you have had it easy, automatic promotions for doing a few crimes and now you want your made man and expect it anytime now. Well, think again. If you want to become a Made Man, a representative for this family then you best start pulling your weight, being active and most importantly, show me that you are worth it. If i do not see the effort from you then you can stay a wise guy forever.. In order to make sure you are putting the effort in i have set out a number of requirements that you must gain in order to become Made. It is actually, very easy to accomplish. Here are the requirements you will need:

* You must be willing to help the lower ranks should they need it, take care of new members and make sure they are happy and know what they are doing.

* You must be active within the family, if you do not speak to your fellow crew members and much rather prefer to live in a shell and only work for yourself then how can i really rely on you? If i dont know you, you will not get promoted.I keep a record of who is showing willingness and who isn't.

* Donations/Earnings must total $1,000,000. Not really a lot is it? Donating is for the good of the family. Although not a requirement, it shows me that you are willing and helping the greater good.

See, not that bad is it? Infact, it is a piece of cake. So if you think you should have your made man promotion and don't know why you haven't got it, go through these requirements and make sure you have done everything. That is all.

*These requirements can be waived if the person in question has done something extra to warrant promotion.

Note: If you do not wish to train a gun or have any interest in shooting, then please ignore this thread. For everyone else, please read CAREFULLY.

Shooting Rules:

1) Never shoot at a member of another family unless instructed otherwise.

2) Never shoot at a living members Body Guards unless instructed otherwise.

3) Never shoot someone who has been placed on a protection list of any type.

4) Never shoot at anyone just because they are on the hitlist, unless it is a fair target.

5) Never shoot at anyone unsponsored and under 48 hours old.

******************************************************************************************************************

Section A: Peace time:

During periods where there are no wars in the streets, there are still many ways in which you can train your gun. Here are the different methods which you can train your gun:

Shooting Range:

The shooting range is a simple and easy way to train your gun. It is completely harmless and nothing untoward can happen by using the feature. You can continue training your gun until it tells you that they have nothing to offer you, which basically means you can no longer use the ranges. When you do a range you cannot shoot or fly for 8 hours. It is better to use the range when you are just starting out as a thug as with each promotion the cost of using the range increases.

******************************************************************************************************************

IA's - These are real accounts that people have made and then abandoned.

RIA's - These are like normal IA's but are automatically generated by the game.

You will find IA's/RIA's will have a date similar to the one below:

Start date June 12 15:50.

Last active June 12 15:57.

This is an inactive player and can be shot - just make sure that if it is a normal inactive (IA) check before you shoot he has not since logged on and is now sponsored!

So 7 days later at that exact time (June 19 15:57) he will turn gangster. The time is now 1556. This is what to do. Go to Ajax Wack *Beta*, type in the targets name and as soon as the time turns to 1557 repeatedly click Wack! until you get a message, hopefully one that says 'Success!'

Now it is not easy to learn how to hunt IA's/RIA's, it takes practice and dedication but once you have mastered it you will soon start building a decent gun.

* Tip - Best way when refresh wacking a target is to put in the targets name in the Ajax wack screen and click wack! once, then after that repeat refresh wacking by using the spacebar. You can get a nice rhythm going and will have a better chance of getting the shot off at your target.

MIA's:

These are Made IA's, at which you can spawn and shoot at your own free will. You can spawn 3 MIA's every 48 hour period. In order to do so you must have credit's, which you can buy with RL money or with game money at the credit marketplace.

So you want to shoot a MIA. First thing is to make sure you are eligible to fly as when you spawn the MIA, 90% of the time it will spawn in another city, which it tells you. Next make sure you actually have credits. Then go to War > Take On A Contract. Click spawn IA and confirm, it will then say 'Success! blahblahblah was spawned in *******! Then simply fly to that city and check what time the MIA will turn gangster by checking his start date, they normally turn a few minutes after the start date.

With MIA's you will not neccessarily get the kill, however the cities have a rule in place where there is a time limit in which no-one is allowed to shoot your MIA. If your MIA gets killed by someone else within the time limit then you are to report it to your Leader. MIA is one of the easiest ways to train your gun.

NPC's:

Every few days a 'fake' computer generated crew hits the streets, they are part of the TylerDurden crew. All of these are fair game. Shoot away but be aware of the following:

* Each member has 1 Bodyguard. (unless killed)

* If you shoot and miss, there is a possibility they will shoot back and maybe even kill you. So make sure to stick to what you know you will kill, if you're a goomba do not go shooting at anything high.

* If you go to spawn a MIA and you get a message about locations of TylerDurden's members, send it to someone in a position of power within the family, as it will mean we all get more kills as a family/city. This is known as 'mapping'

Unsponsoreds:

If you notice an unsponsored roaming the streets and he has no sponsor, so long as he is over 48 hours from his start date, he is free to be shot. This is unless his crew have died and is included in a protection list. If you are unsure speak of a target, please speak to you HSL or to someone in the upper structure to get clearance.

Bodyguards: (BG's)

Pretty straightforward, if someone dies and they have BG's, you are more than free to shoot them. Of course you need to be in the same city as where the victim died in. Also as stated earlier, NPC members spawn with 1 BG each, they can be shot also.

Section B: War time:

If you're a member of the hitsquad you will be informed beforehand of a war that our city is planning to start, you will join the rest of the city hitsquads and await further direction.

However if you are going about your normal business and notice members of the city start dying, it probably means we are being warred on. Here is what to do:

* Hold all shots and keep flight's open.

* If possible get on IRC/chat and await instructions.

* If given instructions from outside of our city, ignore it unless told otherwise by someone with authority in our city.

* Follow all instructions given to you, the second they are given. Time is vital.

* Younger members, make use of your elders. They have likely been in this situation before, and will be able to assist you and keep you calm.

Some do's and dont's for wartime.

* Do whatever instructions you are given without any fuss.

* Do send any WS's you get to either the boss, RHM, LHM, HSL. WS's can be crucial in times of war.

* Do NOT shoot at anything you have not been told to.

* Do NOT go to the streets slagging off our enemies and cause more trouble.

- If you can follow these simple steps it will improve all of our chances of survival by quite a lot and gives us a better chance at being victorious.

And the last one is too long so I made it in my Back alley

http://mafiareturns.com/comm/thread/204635/tpass/4b4e074fd190210c766a36f3944803b0

Yes I am spy

Report Post Tip

You really are a waste of space

Report Post Tip

No for all the people who want to kill of New Orleans

I got a bit of info and its going to be up the hitsquad leader is PaulKlint

Report Post Tip

like who you idiot?

Report Post Tip

I'm still on for that rape thingy, Roman. Anytime...

Dunn drops down to pick up a penny.

Report Post Tip

no bother Roman bumps dunn repeatability

Report Post Tip

Just like Bam Mar...er.. Nevermind.

Report Post Tip

lol but seriously there is some detail about that family so read away

Report Post Tip

I checked and NO didn't have expensive Heroin and cheap Coke so I don't see how any of us can believe this was actually real. I believe you conjured this on your own.

Report Post Tip

You aren't the brightest one in the bunch are you?

If you think that by posting what is in the HQ of the city does anything to that family or that city aside from state what everyone already knows... Then you are wrong..

You have just shown how big of a _____ well...I'm not stooping to your level, and I wont waste another breath on you.

Report Post Tip

No that is explaining the drug thing

Report Post Tip

I'm not sure exactly what you were trying to accomplish here, other than completely distroying your credibility respect and dignity.

This information is pretty standard information across the board except for maybe crew earnings which ... bravo those are some highly sought after tid bits of information that people will pay highly for ... not

As for finding out that Klint is a HS leader means nothing much at all really, I'm sure that several people on here could tell you what other crews HSLs are without finding out this information if they are paying attention around here.

Your post here is very insignificant and has only labeled you a target for all of the hitsquads and their members ... good luck to you I guess ...

Report Post Tip

wow I thought I was bad lol.

Report Post Tip

Buddy your not a very good spy man i wouldn't quit your day job.just join a family and be happy with them then you will have some meaning of self accomplishment

Report Post Tip

Seriously your just ruining peoples hard work. Would you wise up and go play with yourself for a few hours and go to sleep.

Respect to Jammin, I'm sorry this nut has ruined some of your hard work. Tis a shame.

Report Post Tip

Thanks everyone for there support

Report Post Tip

The real question is if someone from the crew actually applied to be the financial wizard or are they looking to Hogwarts for applicants.

Report Post Tip

David I was wondering the same exact thing when I read that.

Report Post Tip

Applicants from Hogwarts David_Webb no for Hogwarts, you see you have to get your wizard degree there first then apply for the job.

It's a very rigorous process that very few are able to acheive;

I'm proud to say that I myself would be qualified for such a task.

Report Post Tip

Seems like you run a well organised crew here Jammin-. Doing New Orleans proud.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: I am a spy
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL