Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 21:07:14
Page:  1 
Stop Complaining! Started by: JohnCerasani on May 18, '08 09:57
After sitting around in his Headquarters thinking about something that he has seen around the mafia community that seems to make him mad every day. John gets up and walks out of his headquarters. He jumps into his beautiful Auburn 1931 Convertible Cabriolet and drives to the most popular spot in the city. After he arrives he slings the door open with his foot and steps out of the car holding a cigar in one hand

'Ladies and Gentleman, Some of you may know me, some of you may not know me. My name is JohnCerasani, and my family bloodline has been around for a long time. Ever since I can remember and my fathers could tell me, mafiosi around these streets do their crimes, and drink alot, yet they all seem to have one thing in common. For the most part, I walk around the streets and it is littered with people bitching and complaining about either their boss, drugs, or their ranks! Now, for me, If I was a leader and someone kept complaining that they weren't being ranked up, I would keep them at their current rank, for those who put their heads down and ram into the mafia streets like bulls to achieve their glorious suit, then sure, I will rank those ones.

I am sick and tired of hearing people around here and in the coffeeshops complain about various things. The biggest complaint is about these alledged (C)ancerous (P)layers, the complaints and unruly behaviors are seeming to come from those who simply can't rank up and be respectable mafiosi. I know of a man who simply put his head down, and lead by force to the top. He is no crewleader, but thats his choice, this man was not liked by some, but loved by others, and he simply took his life into his own hands. These so called (C) ancerous (P) layers aren't as bad as you lot seem to make them out to be. With most of their decisions that others seem is not right, I put myself into their shoes and ask myself, What would I have done. For the most part, its exactly what they do. They do it to protect themselves, because they are leaders, and they want to protect themselves and their families. This is the mafia, what do you expect?

If half of the mafia community did as much work as they did complaining, then we might have more of a variation of leaders and might have more then one Don and three or four Consigliere's. This is just my thoughts on things, and I am sure there will be hate mails sent to my mailbox, and maybe some love ones. Who knows, All I know is I just had to get this off my big hairy chest!

John sits down at the nearest bench he can find and listens to the protests
Report Post Tip
First of all, if I say something that is different to your own opinion, it isn't a protest, it's just another point of view.

There is something that seems to be neglected in your little speech - you talk about how the biggest subject for complaints is CP...I notice you fail to mention the other topic so closely linked...that being the incessant whinging about people who complain about CP.

Fair enough, I can understand that people have felt insulted by some of the personal attacks that have been banded around, but two wrongs do not make a right, and at some point a line has to be drawn.

If I were to complain about anything right now, it would be the lunacy that at least one person is obsessed with pursuing. Every day or so I see a fella from the same bloodline enter this way of life, purely with the goal of criticising the current regime, whether to destablize or whatever, I have no idea, but 24 hours later he retires...and a next of kin follows in his shoes.

Enough!!!

Jesus fucking Christ...get a life.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Stop Complaining!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL