Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 23:18:28
Page:  1 
Favorite foods Started by: LawZ on Jan 26, '24 04:01
Mine is steak. Ribeyes to be exact. I eat probably 3 a week.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Look at mr. moneybags over here having steak three times a week. Jeeesh. 

Mine is probably uh.. Mac n cheese. or Pizza. Or rubens. honestly I don't really have a favorite food, I just really love food. 

The best meals I've had is when we fire up the Raclette, different meats, cheese and potatoes, assemble some friends joined by drinks. 

If I'm by myself, I would say pizza.

Report Post Tip

I'd have to say mine is a good plate of alfredo pasta at the top. It may be basic but when you've had it done right with some freshly grilled chicken. It's absolutely divine! 

Other top contenders are pizza, a freshly made spinach and artichoke dip, and ribs. 

Report Post Tip
I agree chicken is one of my favorites

Rat Chow Mein. Anything to do with rats, Falka likes.

Rat Spaghetti Bolognese.

Rat with mashed potato with cheese on top.

Ham & Rat Sandwich maybe during lunch.

BBQ Rats with spicy sauce.

Margaretta Rat Cocktails.

Report Post Tip

Evidence suggests, noodles. I have love for a very broad church of foods and I’ve always been quite and adventurous eater. After all, it’s one of the most consistently enriching experiences in life. However looking at my weekly food shop and the most common base for meals, noodles. 

Report Post Tip

My favorite today is a cheeseburger. But there are no good fast food places near me, everything is sloppy these days. McDonalds just breaks my heart everytime I get it. BurgerKing...save me!

Report Post Tip
Mine would be Plescavita,which îs a balkan dish,even doe in my country they don't make this kind.Whenever i travel,i never miss this one :)
Report Post Tip

Interestingly, I had a similar conversation recently discussing what food we'd pick if we could only eat one food for the rest of our lives. My initial thought is chicken but, in hindsight, I might elect for chickpeas. Fiber and protein. 

Report Post Tip

Chinese food, mexican food, steak, chicken.. I just love food. Im a foodie. 

Report Post Tip

It depends on the meal, really.  For breakfast I like the traditional eggs, bacon and a serving of hash browns.  Definitely steak for dinner, or some good barbeque if its cooked properly. 

For lunch though?   I'm not really sure what my favorite lunchtime food is, I'll have to give that some thought

Report Post Tip
Rice and beans with platanos pretty much anything accept liver I hate that, but you probably already knew that from my other post. I also love fish tacos the best. Empanadas are also amazing with hot sauce.
Report Post Tip

2024 I have developed a fondness for avocado. Like it’s an obsession at this point. I’ve been hounding all my friends and family try my avocado recipes. Lol. I’m officially that person. 

Report Post Tip

Oh I don’t know. I’ve never been much of a travel guy.

inguess what I’d like to do is go through Rome and the Vatican. I think that would be pretty cool.

Rep
Report Post Tip

Well to be honest, this week everything completely changed when I was introduced to the glory of a proper Szechuan hotpot....I could live off those until my dying day without EVER missing another thing.  

Report Post Tip
Rice, rice and more rice. Everything with rice for me. Biryani rice and egg fried rice particularly favourite of mine.
Report Post Tip

You can't go wrong with a good pizza, it has everything you want in a meal. I also love Korean food, a nice meat dish with rice, veggies and kimchi is such a nicely balanced meal. 

Report Post Tip

Sushi is the correct answer.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Favorite foods
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL