Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 11:07:53
Page:  1 
A date with Tony Started by: Scarlett on Nov 22, '11 18:49

Scarlett arrived in the courthouse just before 2:00 PM. Her hair was piled under her cream felt hat which matched her wool coat and gloves. Under her coat she wore a demure dark blue dress which fell past her knees and black pumps which clicked along the cobblestone streets. She seemed to be looking for someone as she walked around in circles near Independence Hall.

Report Post Tip

As Tony sat there sipping at his coffee he checked his watch,1:51PM. So,Tony decided to give her apartment a call.When he got to the phone he paid twenty-five cents and dialed the number he got,the phoned ringed.

Report Post Tip

Tony heard the sharp staccato of a woman's heels as Scarlett walked by. She was clearly looking for someone as she scanned the crowds of people walking around the square. She was supposed to meet Mr. Luciano at 2:00 and the hands on the clock showed 2:58. Flustered, she sat down on a small black bench and opened her purse, pulling out a long cigarette.

Report Post Tip

FattyFats stumbles upto the table, unshaven and smelling of a mixture of urine and whiskey. Fiddling about for a second. He smiles at Scarlett. A yellow, unclean smile

S..S..Sorry to disturb you, can you spare a few bucks so I can get a bottle of whiskey water

FattyFats puts an ice cream tub with a picture of the Virgin Mary in it under Scarletts nose. The heavens open. Rain coming down flooding the streets. FattyFats looks startled. Looks into the eyes of Tony-Luciano and Scarlett and lets out a huge, blood curdling scream

AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH. The Aliens are coming. The aliens are coming!

FattyFats runs away, leaving his ice cream tub to hit the floor.

Report Post Tip

Tony finished the call and grabed his long coat and fedora.As he walked outside he went to his red 42 Jefferson and began to unlock the car,as he dropped his keys he turned to grab them and noticed Ms.Scarlett sitting on a bench outside.So he walked to her."Ms.Scarlett,i was wondering what happen to you,He smilies,would you come inside its cold out.Tony offers her his hand.

Report Post Tip

Stunned and soaked, the ice cream tub at her feet, Scarlett looked aghast.

"Aliens? Aren't those just silly stories like ghosts?" She asked herself. She stood up and frowned. Her whole dress and coat were soaked through and water oozed out of her pumps. Her hair began to fall from under her hat as she frowned. She would have to go all the way home and change before she caught her death. Scowling she began to walk away. Not looking where she was going, she bumped into Tony and dropped her sodden hand bag on the curb.

"Oh DAMN!" She said, looking down. Before she could reach it though, Tony had already fetched it and handed the clutch back to her.

"Ms.Scarlett, I was wondering what happened to you!" He smiled and offered his hand to her.

Report Post Tip

Tony looked at Scarletts dress."Oh, Madam what has happened?"Tony quickly recorvered from the shock and looked around briefly."Would you like to change or..who has done this are you okay?"Stuttering and trying to think Tony realized he didnt give Scarlett some time to answer and waited for her reply.

Report Post Tip

"I don't really know to be sure. Some stranger came up to me, yelled in my face about aliens, asked me for money to buy whiskey, and then ran away. While all of this happened, a freak rain storm must have just decided to grace ME with it's presence and now I am completely soaked through!"

Report Post Tip

"Oh wow madam,well letme get you home im not going to let a lady like yourself stand around like this."Tony takes the madams hand and leads her to his car and opens the door letting her get inside then shutting it behind her.After he starts the car he drives to her apartment.

Report Post Tip

The two arrived at the brownstone apartment and Tony stopped the car. He opened the door and offered his hand to Scarlett. She stepped out gratefully and stood dripping on the curb.

I'm sorry for all of this, this wasn't how I planned our day to go.

She sneezed and reached into her purse for her key so she could head upstairs to change into something dry.

"Do you want to wait or reschedule?"

Report Post Tip

As Tony waited behind Scarlett he admired the building once more before answering."It's no problem if i have to reschedule Madam but its up to you since...you know."Tony waited for Scarletts reply while thinking who caused this matter.

Report Post Tip

"I'm terribly sorry dear that this happened. I'm just afraid that I'll catch my death if I stay out in the cold with wet hair. I do hope you understand."

Scarlett smiled before turning to enter her apartment building. She got to the elevator and unpinned her hat, her lank curls falling to her shoulders. Sneezing again, she graciously accepted the hankie offered by Burt the bellhop. Arriving at her apartment, she unlocked the door and went inside. There was a cheery fire in the grate and Duke was busy cooking a late lunch for himself. Surprise registered on his face when he saw her sad state.

"What happened Scar?" She asked, turning away from his grilled cheese sandwich.

"I don't even know." She said darkly and minced down the hall in her ruined leather pumps. She flung them off in her room and grabbed her robe, nightie, and slippers from the hook behind her door. She went into the bathroom and turned on the shower, hoping it wouldn't take forever to warm up.

After her shower, she came out, her head still wrapped up in a towel as she dumped her wet clothes on the floor, lamenting over the cost to clean them, and came to sit on the couch with a book and listen to the radio.

Report Post Tip

"Oh,Its fine Madam Scarlett i guess i'll see you around."As she turned around to enter the building a frown came over Tony's face sensing he lost a great date.Then he thought about paying another visit to the bar to see if anyone saw anything...As Tony got to his Humble apartment in the Upstate District he got on the phone and made a call."Hey Luca it's me Tony,yea i need a favor."

Report Post Tip

That afternoon Tony was sitting by his fireplace in his livingroom reading the newspaper.He was drinking a cup of hot coffee since the weather change became colder.He was relaxed by his fire reading the evening news.

Report Post Tip

Scarlett went to bed later after the fiasco and fell into a fitful sleep. When she awoke in the morning, her head ached and her body was sore.

"Damn, I knew I'd get sick." She muttered as she slowly got out of bed. She could hear Duke out in the kitchen whistling cheerfully while he cooked his breakfast and the thought of it made her dizzy. She decided that the best thing to do was to turn around, crawl back into bed, and try not to feel TOO sorry for herself.

Report Post Tip

As Tony finished reading his paper he got a call."Hello,..yea this is tony..what?..yea ill be right over."Tony quickly got dressed and pulled his longcoat tight as he walked out of the warmth of his home for the cold chilling weather.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A date with Tony
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL