Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 09:09:46
Page:  1 
Founding Fathers/Mothers - The P.U. Started by: DelBoccio on Nov 22, '11 23:23

Brothers and sisters gather together here on this street corner and hear me out on this one.

Fellow mafia members here in this world have you been struggling in this economy to keep you businesses alive?

Have you ever wondered why people stopped coming to hear your story in the streets or to socialize at your favorite corner?

Well I've come here to propose a solution. (OOC, No I'm not asking the admins or coders to put in any new features I know they are busy and I think we can fix this ourselves as users.) , I'm calling upon you people out there with your type writers and your sharp pens. I'm looking for you coffee shop junkies and bar hoppers.

I'm trying here to call to order a group of people, people whom are respected in the forums to band together. You're probably saying who the hell is this and what makes him qualified to do something like this.

Well I've been here on and off throughout the years and I've come back with the purpose to help jive these streets and bars like the happening places they once were.

Now I know I'm not calling myself an ultimate wordsmith by any means. I have the ambition and reasonable skills to help out because I am a caring person and good business for you means good business for me and we are all happy all around.

I would like to call the group the Posters United, putting that in your profile or P.U. is good enough and that will signify to the rest of the public that you are willing and able to help boost traffic to the streets and bars all around us.

Let me know here if you are interested in this idea and would like to be part of such a group.

Those requiring or in need of assistance by such a group feel free to direct us there by posting a notice on this here street corner or if you come across one of us wearing a P.U. badge feel free to send us a message or talk with us face to face.

Now I'm not saying that I personally will be charging anything for services but tips I'm sure would be greatly appreciated and make sure that your requests get responded to promptly and ensure the quality you expect from such a group.

I will not be asking for samples of writing to prove you know how to write I just hope that by putting on the badge of the Posters United that you are willing to help boost businesses and bring presence to the streets.

I look forward to members and customers alike so don't be shy and step right up this is positive change in the making!

Let's bring back alive our business districts and get that stock market out of this long lasting depression we've run ourselves into.

Report Post Tip

I think this is initially a good idea and can't wait to see it pan out.

I would love to be apart of something like this.

Report Post Tip

DelBoccio had a big grin on his face as he watched Praster step up and give his intentions to support a cause that he really believed in.

Thank you very much for offering to join a noble group such as the P.U. 

A man with your clout and reputation in the streets would be warmly welcomed as one of the founding fathers of this hopefully great alliance of mafioso nationwide!

Your support is greatly appreciated feel free to put a tag up in your profile should you choose to do so!

Report Post Tip

It would be my pleasure to have the Posters United tag in my profile.

I only hope that this movement gets the recognition it deserves, and isn't overlooked at all.

Report Post Tip

I do have to raise on objection.  "PU" is already taken by the Pickles Underground, which is a group so prive and secret that they won't even let me join!  Such notable members have uncluded MoneyPenny and BrianArao.  However, since I don't think any proper paperwork was filled out, I'm not sure I have much room for contention.  How about United Posters Syndicate?  UPS sounds better than a phrase used in disgust at foul odours.

Report Post Tip

Pickles tries to stop giggling at his next suggestion

Maybe a council of those who speak in the streets.  People who are good at linguistics.  Possibly, a Council of Supreme Linguists!

Report Post Tip

I agree perhaps the name wasn't as good as the idea behind it; but I think I might just stick with Posters United and just not use the PU for short of it.

People may start to think that not taking showers leads to good business.

For now though the focus is increasing members and finding clients in need of our assistance.

Report Post Tip

Aye, this idea sounds great, I've never seen the market really alive and kicking and I think we'd all benefit from this in the long run, if you ever need help keeping your business thread alive send me a message or pass along the word and I'll see what I can do.

Also, if you need help starting a business of your own but your just not sure where to start, how to gather the right capitol, market to the right client, or what exactly your trying to sell I can help with that too.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Founding Fathers/Mothers - The P.U.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL