Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 11:41:15
Page:  1 
"There a Problem?" Started by: Tony-Luciano on Nov 22, '11 23:34

In front of a racket over on 6th Avenue,Tony had his pockets inside his black long coat for protection against the cold wind.Tony was guarding a gambaling racket fronted by a bakery.He was postioned here because its one of the duties of being a family associate.He hated doing it but it meant rising up so that was the end of it."Jesus Christ it's fuckin' cold."As he said it a man walking by looked at Tony like he was stupid."Hey what the fuck yous lookin at you fuckin' prick?"As Tony said it the man hurriedly turned and went on his way.And Tony went back to guarding in the cold weather.

Report Post Tip

Tony Scorsese walks up to Tony Luciano and nods.

Dam it's cold out here I'm going in to get a cup of joe I'll bring you a cup if you want. Hell I might snag a bottle or two of JD.

Report Post Tip

Tony watches the man and nods"Hell i'd love that i been out here for almost an hour."Tony watches the man enter the store and then turns back to guarding the racket.

Report Post Tip

Returning with two cup's of hot coffee

Here you go buddy, My name is Tony, Tony Scorsese outta new york.

Tony reaches into his jacket and pulls out two small pints of Jack Daniels.

Here's the best part of the night.

Handing him a bottle of JD.

Report Post Tip

Tony finally pull's out his hands from his coat to accept the coffee and whiskey."Ah,thanks Tony and im Tony Luciano." Tony takes a sip of the coffee while placing the whiskey into the inside pocket of his sports coat."Is'nt it just nice out?" Tony laughs at the statement then sips his coffee again."What brings you to New Orleans?"

Report Post Tip

DelBoccio tired a bit from flight lag and his inability to sleep during flights was a bit upset as he began walking the streets of New Orleans.

They don't have a heater in this place like Vegas now do they ... Delboccio mumbled to himself as he tightened up his trench coat to keep the freezing wind from chilling his bones.

As he walked further down the street he came upon two gentleman standing out in front of a laundry mat that didn't seem like the type that'd be handling laundry outside in this kind of weather, so he being of a similar outfit decided to pay the two gentlemen a visit.

Hello fine gentlemen the name is DelBoccio and I must say that I'm a bit curious to the goings on of this fine cleaning establishment here.

DelBoccio paused pulled out a cigar to warm up his body a bit and waited for the men to reply to his greeting.

Report Post Tip

As Tony watched the man walk up he signaled to the other Tony."Hey,the name's Tony Luciano,this is also Tony,Tony Scorsese.You dont look like a normal guy,eh?Your not from New Orleans either?"The two men eyed the man,while Tony slowly putting his left hand under his sport's coat just to be safe.

Report Post Tip

Tony and uh ... Tony, no reason to tense up you can relax we're just talking in this open social setting with lots of witnesses around ... you can just call me DelBoccio I'm part of one of the new crime families in Vegas and well ... I'm looking for a bit of a fix, something to take the edge off the end of the rough day I've been having.

I'd also prefer not to have to have this whole conversation outisde if perhaps we could move locations to a more inside location?

What do you people do here for fun in New Orleans anyways?

DelBoccio stoked his cigar and then flicked off some ash.

Report Post Tip

The mes relaxed a bit and offered the man inside." Well there's lots of things to do here,we have night clubs,bars,diners you name it."Tony sits at a both with the two men and puffs his cigar."Well gentlemen i have a meeting so i'll see's you later, eh?"As Tony Scorsese walks out Tony turns to DelBoccio and puffs his cigar again."So, would you like anything and tell me about yourself."Tony signals to a women behind the counter and turns to DelBoccio for a reply.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: "There a Problem?"
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL