Get Timers Now!
X

May 11 - 10:14:06
Help
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Rewards from Acheivements Started by: DelBoccio on Nov 23, '11 03:01

Maybe I haven't been diligent enough in finding an answer for this question but it appears that I am not the only one wondering about this at the moment.

I've noticed that not only money rewards but now even DC rewards have been removed from completing acheivements. I am wondering if the experience gains have been increased to offset this balance or if it was decided to lower the rewards because it was felt they were too high to begin with to dsicourage those from suiciding and remaking account after account.

I ask this because as a newer player, even though I have experience with the game, I've found these changes making starting a new character or fresh account much more difficult. It builds a realiance on the crew for money and other expenses of that kind which I understand from a role play perspective but I'm wondering if this is going to remain this way permanently or if this was removed because of testing or other game related issues.

I know that you want the game to be accessible to no paying people and the removal of credits from acheivement rewards will significantly increase the price of the DC in the marketplace as the demands for them will be considerably increased. This takes away the starting accounts ability to work for these credits through acheivements and it takes a significantly longer time to earn credits from cash especially for casual players.

I hope that some mid ground can be reconciled here and I hope to see an explanation for this change. If it has already been put out there could somebody please direct me to the specific thread or post the mentions the details on this change.

I fear the with the release of FBN agents in the near future costing credits will further more increase the demand for credits and leave the small fish struggling behind.

Report Post Tip

I just wanted to let whomever else that came across this to know that my questions and concerns have been answered and taken care of already so don't feel the need to have to reply here unless you really want to.

Thanks

~DelBoccio

Report Post Tip

Could you post why the reason why they have been removed? i am wondering why as well and im sure im not the only one.

Report Post Tip

have been wondering the same?

Report Post Tip

The achievement rewards were funded by things such as the NPM purchases. When we get credits coming in, we can afford to give out credits. When the GF Council banned the purchase of NPMs, the funding for the rewards dried up. When we turned off the credits and game cash aspect, we boosted the XP side of the reward to compensate. Now with CAs, the credits/cash achievements are able to be turned back on again. Some of them are in the process of being finished up, and a good chunk of them are done and live again.

Report Post Tip

Help
Replying to: Rewards from Acheivements
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL