Get Timers Now!
X

May 04 - 13:45:52
Page:  1 
Favorite movies or TV shows Started by: LawZ on Jan 29, '24 16:03
I like from and fool me once was pretty good. Looking for some new movies or shows to watch.
Report Post Tip

Can't anyone really have any other opinion than The Sopranos? No, I don' think so.

Report Post Tip

Tough choice. I really enjoyed Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul. My current show that I am really enjoying is The Traitors, gives big Werewolf/Mafia/Among US vibes.

I've watched all of Dexter 3 times, which is more than any other show by far. The 4th season in particular is amazing.

Report Post Tip
Being I'm a creative individual, my favorite show will have to be Rick and Morty. The geniusness and creativeness is insane tbh. Most will disagree but that's okay.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

In the past few months I got very used to watching sitcoms while I am resting or while I'm eating lunch/ dinner. And I re-watched series like Friends, how I Met Your Mother, Brooklyn 99, and few other shows in the same genre like sometimes I watch The Big Bang Theory because it's on the TV

Report Post Tip

Recently watched Catterick. Vic and Bob crime thriller. Some incredible characters, magical levels of production and a wonderful character cherry in the detective John Fowler. Heartwarming, thrilling, confusing and at times, sad. Would watch again. Will watch again.  

Report Post Tip

Watched mulholland drive recently. Pretty great movie , enjoyed the trippy scenes and the cinematography.  Plus, the historical relevance of that road in particular was appealing. Enjoyed. 

Report Post Tip

Classic old show from the 70's and 80's so I can play my computer games or Professional wrestling or Football.   What a great life

Report Post Tip

i like dont like tv that mush, but love some movie and tv shows star trek is good show love it, star wars is good 2 but i love sif lot 

Report Post Tip

Watched mulholland drive recently. Pretty great movie , enjoyed the trippy scenes and the cinematography.  Plus, the historical relevance of that road in particular was appealing. Enjoyed. 

Report Post Tip

I am a sucker for any rom-com.

With a box of chocolate and a bottle red/white wine ofc it depends on the mood which bottle we open.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

lately I have watched Tusla king, it was one of the good series and I really enjoyed it, I like this type of series or movies.

I like the mafia things and the starts and their fights, they attract me so much

Report Post Tip

Report Post Tip

the best show is star trek is the best show of all time lov e show hope you like show is any say wach star trek and movie and star wars is one best show out there

Report Post Tip

Warrior on netflix its about the 1890's San Fran, the Chinese tongs vs the Irish cops and gangs and everyone fighting city corruption with the rich and mayor's office.  

Report Post Tip

atched mulholland drive recently. Pretty great movie , enjoyed the trippy scenes and the cinematography.  Plus, the historical relevance of that road in particular was appealing. Enjoyed. 

Report Post Tip

Hmm, honestly ! Currently: Bridgerton, Lioness on prime, OG Charmed, Greys Anatomy, Station 19, SVU, the Magicians, and The Witcher. Some of these I just watch because I’m obsessed, and some are nostalgia

Report Post Tip

I started watching 1883 today and i just cant stop. Im sad the season is ending. But im glad theres 1923 later and then yellowstone <3 im excited to watch them

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I recently watched "Avatar: The Last Airbender" series, new on Netflix, that came out this year. It is a live-action version of the animated series that came out in 2005. In my opinion, the animated series was really good. It had a good storyline, and an epic ending to it. The movie to the series was set to debut in 2010 was highly anticipated, but it was disappointing to me. It was so bad, I can't fully remember why I disliked it. All I remember was that it was corny and the special effects were horrible. The new live-action series, however, is good so far. It follows the storyline of the animated series well and the special effects are top-notch. If you liked the animated series, I'm sure you've already binged watched the new live-action series, like I did. If not, you should try and find the time to check it out.

Report Post Tip

if you want some movie try this guys

the lost city of D

night shift

girl nextdoor

no hard feelings

super bad

not another teen movie

all american pie movies

the package 

etc.. so many but try this list first hehehe

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Favorite movies or TV shows
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL