Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 03:01:54
Page:  1 
Roller Skates & Animals Started by: YouLoveUs on Nov 23, '11 11:45

OPEN FOR BUSINESS!

Selling Roller Skates and small animals.

Also buying roller skates and small animals.

I also write books and articles.

If interested, contact me.

Short And To The Point.

Report Post Tip

Puff walks into the shop with two cages in his hands both both contained rabbits, He placed the cages on the counter top the speaks "I wanna sell this I am done with my magic trick days"

Puff waited for a answer then gladly took his money for the pets and asked for a price on exotic animals?

Report Post Tip

(Casper taking his usual stroll through detroit notices the skate&pet shop quickly deciding a stroll through town will be alot more fun on skates and he enters the shop)

how much does a pair of skates cost round here?.

Report Post Tip

Earl walks,down the street looking for the Skate&pet shop

*Earl walks in to the shop and looks around for some cool small pet*

Report Post Tip

walking inside the store she looks around and peers on the things that they are selling

Hmm, guess I need to browse more in here. Take each colored sample and glance at them

Report Post Tip

Takes a walk through the streets of Detroit and comes across an odd store that buys and sells skates and animals? The door is unlocked but the owner seems to not be about. Sneaker walks in and notices the animals are dead. It appears that the owner has abandoned this shop long ago. Digging further Sneaker finds a newspaper folded up to the obits. There in black and white is the obit for the store owner. Sneaker grabs a match and sets the paper on fire, tossing it into the middle of the room. Sneaker walks out and doesnt look back.

Report Post Tip

*FrankCastle looks around a cute small anmail nd he crabs it and tekes it with him.

and he leaves a pair of roller  skates for  payment for he little animal

Report Post Tip

John see a old bulding that has a sign that reads:Skates and small animals.

John pokes his BigHead in side but sees nothing at all*

John then head out and starts to  walk away.

Report Post Tip

Maybe if you had a small animal that could rollerskate I might be interested.

Report Post Tip

Swaggy skates in with his dead cat fi-fi under his arm and sees a pair of skates and another "alive" cat

Is there perhaps a trade deal we can work?

Report Post Tip

Having just visited the exotic restuarant just a block away Santino has a great idea to make a few bucks.

Good afternnon sir, I'd be interested in some of your largest Goldfish. I won't be taking immediate delivery of them all but will give you an address for you to send them to in small batches.

They criteria is that they must all be at least 1lb in wieght and must have no fin damage.

I don't suppose you have any large beetles or scorpions too by any chance?

Report Post Tip

Not receiving any response and his search of the building confirming his belief that the proprietor simply isn't there Santino decides to practise a little self-service.

Finding a few cockroaches in the feed store out back he places them into a cotton back with Wayne County Savings Bank sewn into it.

I wonder if I can pass these off in Heaven's later on, Santino wonders as he sloshes about with a large bucket and the few remaining koi carp.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Roller Skates & Animals
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL