Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 10:02:09
Page:  1 
Stallion and Helen Finale Started by: THE_SINGER on Nov 23, '11 12:26

As some of you may know a little while ago i came out to share with you all a story about the glorious Stallion and his precious time in Las Vegas. I was requested to write another follow up the beautiful story that was, epicness. Behold i present to you Part deux!!!

THE_SINGER clears his throat and begins to read his letter about the time Stallion visited SINGERS glorious home town.

What was supposed to be the first meeting between THE_SINGER and Stallion was incredibly awkward. You see, THE_SINGER walked around the hotel looking around for the famous New York crime boss. THE_SINGER walked around randomly calling out Stallions name at people that would look at him. It was insanely awkward. Hit on twice by men THE_SINGER figured hed stop and look very sure about what he was doing. He wasnt. Finally standing in the center of the slot machine room a man leading the path for two of his bodygaurds Looked at THE_SINGER and called out his name. Eye contact was immediately met and a friendship was formed!

The plan was simple, the local boy was to take out the Crime boss and his New Yorkers and show them the town! THE_SINGER was kind of at a loss since he spent all his time at home and was not much of a party person himself. However, he decided he would act as if he was the greatest party person ever.

You guys want to check out the city yeah? Ok lets see umm what did yall do last night?

The proceeded to tell THE_SINGER how they ate a $175 steak. They were able to afford this cow with the money they raked in by gambling. Claiming it as the best Steak they ever had THE_SINGER laughed.

Yall need some in-and-out come on lets go there.

We were headed to the burger shop when Stallion decided to tip and flirt with a waitress! He thought she was SEXY! The four of them walked over to a hostess and her friend and THE_SINGER wanted to prove his point that if you come to vegas you had to have in-and-out. The Hostess disagreed with THE_SINGER. He shot her and Stallion caught the Witness Statement. Actually that didnt happen. What did happen was more of the same, continually flirting to the point that THE_SINGER was kind of confused how Stallion! wasnt someones baby daddy already!

(THIS IS WHERE THE FIRST STORY HAPPENS: http://mafiareturns.com/comm/thread/201876)

Afterwards it was to be that downtown was the place to go! As they drove to Downtown and parked in the garge of EL_CORTEZ, which has free parking if you ever go, they strolled down Freemont street. With all the lights and all the drunks and Zorro randomly stabbing us and people getting arrested Stallion mouth was in awe. He was like a giddy little kid all excited. Except the girls here werent the kind to flirt with, they were more the kind that you wanted to avoid.

Stallion...Get away from her!! Stallion!! NO RUN!

They were like zombies those scary women. Some of them could convince you they were actually men to be quite honest. Stallion was not worried in the least but his mind kept drifting back to the Helen. Oh good ol Helen. It was at this moment where THE_SINGER and Stallion decided to sit down and play a game of Foosball

Hey Stallion, at this moment in time would you like to play a game of Foosball?

When the man nodded the two of them battled in an epic trilogy which Stallion barely won in penalty shots. BY ONE POINT ONLY THOUGH! That must be said. This was actually the best part of the night though, it was here that Stallion convinced THE_SINGER that he should stay in the mafia. He offered THE_SINGER cookies and that is not something you resist.

After the initiation into the mafia one of the bodygaurds decided he wanted to dance! They ran up into what was expected to be an exciting club judging by the dancing shadows on the walls and the drunkards on the balcony, this club was more then misleading. Two druggies and several drunks were in the club. Two attractive women were in lingerie and one woman should not have been showing what her mama gave her if you know what im saying! THE_SINGER who is not a fan of alcohol drank probably fifty cokes that night and watched as he seen the Stallion and his bodygaurds do a provacative dance that was probably going to get the ladies to swarm but it did not work! Alas, Vegas is much different then New York.

This is where the only picture of Stallion and THE_SINGER was recorded! It was on the balcony overseeing all of freemont street with its lucious transvestites and its sexy drunks.

You know what surprises me? This is a sunday! I wish you came on a Friday! man you would have seen men dress up like famous people, babies dancing in the street, and random fights breaking out all over the place!

LATER THAT NIGHT!

I need to pee bro!

A restroom break was almost mandatory for the wee bladder of the bodygaurd. So, the men took a detour and it was here that Two thugs! approached them talking about boxing for nearly an hour. It was so intense. These guys were no doubt street hustlers, you know the local gangsters you shoot when their -48 is up? Yeah those guys! By the time it was over they decided that was it. Probably to much excitement for the night. They had to recap the night and summeraize it.

Ok so in one night, I joined back up in the mafia, You met Helen, We got stabbed by Zorro, We almost got robbed by -48s, Stallion Almost got raped by transvestites, Epic Foosball, We had In-and-out, danced in a "club" and we drove to the hotel singing along with a very popluar songall four of us guys in a truck!

The end came around 4p.m. the next day and that was the last of the time Stallion and THE_SINGER hung out in vegas.

Ok, so there you have it ladies and gentleman pretty much the finale of it all right there. Here and there are a few things missing but i am more than sure i added enough detail and didnt want to ruin anyones thoughts of me or Stallion.

Report Post Tip

Haha, thank you thank you. A wonderful story, or...I suppose story isnt the best choice of words but it will have to do.

Hats off to you sir! A true inspiration for what is possible in the streets.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Stallion and Helen Finale
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL