Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 11:25:38
Page:  1 
Taking a Journey to Vegas! Started by: Creep on Nov 23, '11 21:00

Skorpeon walks onto the streets after making a few drug deals to earn his cash.

"I come to you today to officially announce The Journeymen's stay in Las Vegas. Previously, I worked in Chicago under Godfather JesseJames and Consigliere Clarity. Chicago is a great city to work for, great people, great jobs, great bars. However, I took on this new journey in Vegas because I like the challenge, the challenge of building Las Vegas back to what it used to be, a prosperous city.

I confronted Acting Godfather, HighSociety, and Acting Underboss, SGT_Slaughter, about moving into Las Vegas and purchasing a headquarters and they welcomed me with open arms. I plan on working alongside them until we can bring this city back to normal. I do not want firefights, I want peace, Peace is the key to success in building a city.

With that said, I welcome The Journeymen into Las Vegas!"

Skorpeon takes a drag of his cigar

Report Post Tip

Tommy follows Creeps action and lights a cigar of his own, mulling through the people who had already gathered for the announcement. Smiling at the thought of the city he resided in once again being prosperous, Tommy steps up to Creep and shakes his hand.

Hopefully you see great success here in Vegas, I'm sure it will be a blast.

Report Post Tip

Leaving the Sin Dynasty HQ in the West side of Las Vegas, Dunn straightens out his, "I'm a Cool Kid." shirt and begins walking to the warm breeze of the streets. He takes out a cigeratte and lights it up as he walks toward the East Side to wear Creep was making his annoucement of his family. Dunn lets out a few puffs as he waits for Creep to finish. When does, Dunn approaches him.

Hey man. You're also a cool kid to help the four cities of Las Vegas. Do the city proud!

Dunn gets a wrapped up, "I'm a Cool Kid." shirt and throws it toward Creep's chest. Then, Dunn starts walking away to a painful awaking of seeing SKADOOSH. "Fuck" He says in his head.

Report Post Tip

Again, my best wishes to another fresh set-up in Las Vegas - I hope to see you all prosper and fulfill your potential.

Report Post Tip

THE_SINGER wonders why he didnt get a cool kid Shirt from Dunn but focuses on why he was here in the first place. Approaching Creep he stares awkwardly at him with his own creep face.

I just wanted to take a moment and say i wish you the best of luck and i look forward to you bringing up a great crew in this city!

Report Post Tip

Comes back and kicks The_Singer in the nuts.

Don't speak of my name in your head! I, the "Cool Kid" can hear everything!

Report Post Tip

Sgt-Slaughter Applauses Cheering For A fellow partner In Crime.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations on successfully completing your move to Sin City.

I look forward to working with you and the rest of our cities crew leaders.

Lupe tosses his blunt and walks away

Report Post Tip

Wasent this suspose to be 1933,blunt's?

Report Post Tip

Motel, Money, Murder, Madness.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations and I wish you the best of luck Creep.. Not just to you. But to those newly formed Crew-Leaders of Las-Vegas aswell. You guys are gnna do awesome! :D 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Taking a Journey to Vegas!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL