Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 09:09:41
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Las Vegas Gorillaz Started by: Lupe on Nov 23, '11 21:19

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

I'd like to thank you all for taking time out of your busy schedules to hear me speak today. First of all I'd like to introduce myself, I'm Lupe, Former Capo of The Blood Hound Gang and son of the late Noodle, may he rest in peace. 

But enough about myself I'll go ahead and get down to business.

I come before you today to introduce the Las Vegas Gorillaz, newest members of The Las Vegas Crime Syndicate. I feel very blessed to be allowed peaceful entry into Las Vegas, and I promise that I will do my best to ensure the city stays as safe and prosperous as it has been recently. 

I will do my best to keep this fine city moving forward in the right direction, while molding my family into strong mafioso worthy of everyone's respect.

Now I'm sure you all have work to do so I'm not going to take up anymore of your time. If you'd like to get to know me better feel free to send a mail, my Headquarters and mailbox are both open to all. 

With warm regards I bid you farewell, Happy thanksgiving.

Report Post Tip

I'm glad to see a crew set-up from Saint Louis, good luck and best wishes! 

Report Post Tip

Brutus - didn't Sgt Slaughter come from St Louis?

Good luck, Lupe. I look forward to watching how you fit in with the current set up in Vegas.

Report Post Tip

Nice loophole there with the BG rule.

Report Post Tip

I figured as long as I was following the rules set by the Godfather council I'd be safe.

Although I shouldn't have rehired them so fast I can tell by the sarcasm I've made a few people upset. For this I apologize. 

Report Post Tip

I see no reason for you to apologise Lupe.

The rule was simply no-one may set up with EWP or above protection, how persons decide to interpret and use that ruling is their choice as far as I'm concerned, and I'm sure the other Godfathers/City Heads feel the same.

Report Post Tip

Lupe done what anyone with half a brain would do. Fair play to him.

Report Post Tip

Thanks for backing me up with this matter Alabama, having the ok from upstairs is most important. 

Report Post Tip

Id like to thank lupe and Hound for giving me the opportunity to work beside Lupe as his RHM, May Las Vegas prosper!

Magneto takes his last puff of his cigar, then walks off into the moonlight...

Report Post Tip

The best of luck to you and your crew in LV. I'll look forward to seeing the city thrive.

Report Post Tip

Not exactly a loophole Tito he entered the fray without being EWP then just rehired like _thor_ said anyone with half and brain and all...

Report Post Tip

Aye he did not bend any rules,He was under EWP,Best of luck

Report Post Tip

Congrats Lupe I wish your crew and the city of LV good luck, and I hope the people of LV can come togewther to rebuild this great city.

Report Post Tip

Good luck Lupe, if Hound trusted you as a Capo within the Blood Hound Gang then i'm sure you'll do great things. I hope this auth announcement isn't the first and last time we see you gracing our streets. i'll look on with interest

I must admit quite a move on from this mornings speech. It'll be intruiging to see how LV handle the four crew rule should one of you go on to achieve GF status, and who will be the leader to step down. Should keep Sprozz busy for the foreseeable future

Report Post Tip

Best of luck to you

Report Post Tip

Jax, No one will be stepping down in Las Vegas. There is no four crew rule for Las Vegas.

Report Post Tip

Ahh, I misheard what you said. I apologize.

Report Post Tip

Thank you very much everyone for your good wishes and support. 

I have to admit I haven't been making my way to these streets as much as I should, but that all changes now.

I understand that with this new suit I will be held to a higher standard, and I wont disapoint. 

Report Post Tip

I was not being sarcastic. 

Report Post Tip

Lupe i wish the best for you in the city with the other leaders in vegas! Good luck and make that money!

SINGER does a super cool handshake with Lupe and then walks off.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Las Vegas Gorillaz
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL