Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 10:45:05
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
A shot in the dark in Sin City Started by: Althalus on Nov 24, '11 18:26

Surprised?

Just because we have heard worse in the streets does not mean it's right. I've usually tried to address that point when I've seen such thing in the streets?

To be fair. It wasn't the fact the comment was made. It is the fact that it appeared that HS was proud of it.

But hey ho. Each to their own.

Report Post Tip

I'd like to think it ended with him..

But apparently his son doesn't much care for my dashing good looks, my modesty, or my sense of Family Values...

Report Post Tip

i dont think Gene is wrong at all on this. funerals have and always will be the rest place of the fallen and no disrespect should be made in funerals where the deads family and friends pay their respects its the way us respected people work.

Report Post Tip

I fail to see why this speech was even made. I fail to see why HighSociety is so involved in this. I fail to see why snide remarks are being left in the funreal home os someone. I fail to see why HS feels the need to post shitty comments made by YouLoveUs's son.

Don't get me wrong, what YouLoveUs did was wrong and rightly so he has been fitted for cement shoes but seriously, posting a petty arguement you have with a petty thief in the streets for a kick is quite childish. I expect better from an acting Godfather.

YouLoveUs was wrong but so many people take his actions on a daily basis, it is hardly ground breaking news.

Report Post Tip

It is quite simple Thor. I am involved because it has been Implied, that i knew about this before hand. The rest is trivial and beyond the initial point

Report Post Tip

This speech was made not because of the actions of YouLoveUs but for what HighSociety said at his funeral. As for the arguement between HighSociety and CarelessWhisper that was entirely up to him to bring up and was his choice.

Report Post Tip

Trivial? I'm not even going there. It isn't worth it.

Report Post Tip

The only thing trivial here is your actions HighSociety. Some thing are better discussed in private as sometimes they backfire.

Little tip: Think before you act.

Report Post Tip

I am certain i have much to learn. Thank you for you the words of wisdom

Report Post Tip

Well, at least mafia2252 got something right. You do break omerta. Coming to the streets to divulge a private conversation is something I expect unhappy thugs to do, not new CLs.

Report Post Tip

I remember times where Godfather of great reputation showed private conversations in here. Not sure it is our place to expect people much higher than ourselves to fit our self perceived high standards.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A shot in the dark in Sin City
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL