Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 12:12:15
Page:  1 
Funeral of RandyHickley Started by: Tony-Luciano on Nov 24, '11 18:58

Tony stood there hunched in his long coat for protection against the cold winds,staring down at his friends grave.He dropped flowers onto the gravestone and turned to light a cigarette."We all make mistakes Randy,but not against the family."Tony just stood there looking at the grave and smoking a cigarette in the cold winds of a New Orleans cemetary.

Report Post Tip

Rest In Peace Mr. Hickley.

Report Post Tip

Thank you dearly Don HighSociety.

Report Post Tip

A moving tribute and may your friend rest in peace

But surely this is best placed for the comfort of the obituaries where you can mourn your loss in peace and quiet, and not stood out here in the streets

Report Post Tip

RIP mate 

Report Post Tip

Thanks you guys,just wanted to give him a good lttle after funeral.

Report Post Tip

Seeming as though you are yet to show your condolences at his funeral. I would suggest that would be the best place to start

Am a big advocate for an influx in street activity but when we start blurrring the lines of obit tributes and street activity it becomes a scary thought.

Report Post Tip

He was my sponser,i would never disrespect him now please just pay respects to the man fellas' eh?

Report Post Tip

respect is deserved for any dead man...but what he did and what his son wants to do? plain stupidity

Report Post Tip

To be honest I couldn't give a monkeys if he was your sponsor or not, nor do I really care what he did or didn't do in his life.

I was merely stating that there is a time and place to pay respects to the fallen and this isn't that place. Forcing a funeral onto the streets just opens up a whole can of worms that we don't want. I didn't know this man. If I did and felt the need to pay my respects I would of done so already.

The obituaries are there for a reason, I would suggest you use them as they are intended

Report Post Tip

I don't even know what you guys are on about... Who is RandyHickley?

Report Post Tip

Rip. He was a friend. But I also agree with jax. I dont care if there is a funeral in the streets though just make it thought through and have some times put in. It was RandyHickey not RandyHickley. Although i dont want to be arguing over someones death so once again RIP Randy contact me upon your return.

Report Post Tip

Civ walks towards Tony-Luciano, shaking his heads and shaking peoples hands...

"Tony... tony, tony, tony..."

Civ turns to the crowd...

"Please forgive my very young member, seems like he is quite confused today. He has totally forgotten where the obituaries are... this wont happen again people!"

Civ looks at Tony and says...

"Tony my good man, come with me at the HQ... we need to talk about a few things here. This is not a place you want to be taking this to..."

Civ walks away with Tony feeling... uneasy with the situation! He turns one last time to the crowd and tips his hat to all the good people that were here today!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Funeral of RandyHickley
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL