Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 05:39:28
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
A long awaited Return! Started by: Drom_Lombino on Nov 24, '11 19:23

"Alright then Rix, you get the imposing job. i'm not tall enough. Drom, i'll introduce you." Phillis opens a door and two men are standing gaurd. "Good, He's here. The thing is Drom, convincing him to give you protection and yet be free for your search, thats up to You."

Report Post Tip

Drom and Rixer Laughs

"Philli, your great-whatever would laugh at you right now. I have no problem proving my worth. I am warrior to the bone. I never back down from a fight."

Report Post Tip

Philli smiles and opens the door.

"then what are we waiting for?"

Philli walks into the room, but stops in some surprise. instead of The Civilian, Stan Smith sat at the desk that was the Leaders Meeting room.

"Stan, boss. I though Civ was gonna be here."

Report Post Tip

Civ walks into his office after having to deal with another issue with one of his members... he did'nt seem happy. Notices Stan sitting behind his desk. Stan jumped up and walked around it to sit in another chair. Stan knows that look... he's seen it before.

"Uh... sorry boss! I was just... warming it up for you!"

Civ looks firmly at Stan and then at Philly and the... funny man in that armor. Shakes his head in disbelief... closes his eyes with his thumb and index finger. Removing his fingers he opens the up again. Take off his trench coat and places it on the counch in the corner and sits in his leather chair.

"Alright... Philly, i dont know what you and your friend are up too. I know you just got here... but, i am not in a very good mood today so you better make it quick. Now, do you mind telling what the fuck this is all about? Stan... could you take care of this for me, i may not be patient enough for it today!"

Civ hands Stan a file and waits for Stan to get out of his office...

"Close the door on your way out Stan!"

Stan walks out with the file in hand...

Report Post Tip

Stan closes the door pauses for a second to light up one of Civs Cubans that had somehow fallen into his pocket and leads Philli and Drom to his office just around the corner, Stan opens the folder and starts reading it his eyes narrowing as he frowns. Taking his seat he stares at Philli and Drom.

Ok Philli i have knowen you for awhile now, So let me get this straight your vouching for Drom here who i am lead to beleive is a looks at the file puffing out a large cloud of smoke Magolorian

Mandolorian Philly chimes in

Yeah whatever Growls Stan

At that moment Jon And Bianca 2 Of Stans personal assistence Burst through his door a look of fury etched on there faces

Stan you cant really beleive this plan to work What will Civ say?

Stan gets to his feet motioning for Drom and Philli to leave the room

Look i am sorry about this but i have some buisness to attend here take this back to Civ to sign he will know best

Stan pushes them out the door closeing it behind them

Report Post Tip

Drom nods to Rixer and he walks out of the HQ.

"Now what Philli?" Looks at Philli shrugging.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A long awaited Return!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL