Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 11:08:20
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Badly Run Cities; A Question Started by: CarelessWhisper on Nov 25, '11 14:11

A blaggard who despite his lack of worth, still chimes in as though he mattered. Quite noble?

Nope! just ignorant...

Report Post Tip

"Talks of coups, some demotions and massives fines being levied against their own members."

I'll respond to this, as it seems to be the central point to why "Phily iz totez da wurst citeh evar". There are no "coups" or fines in Philly, and we haven't used demotion to punish or buy protection for anyone in our city. Just basic observations would've figured that last part out. However, I'd like you to take note that the wonderful city of Chicago is the product of a massive coup and is run by a man who took demotions. So even if your "informants" bullshit were true, your parameters for a terrible city don't just apply to Philly, but also to one of the most powerful cities in the mafia underworld.

Get rid of your disgusting OOC vendetta against Philly. It makes the unreadable garbage that you spout even less believable. You base your "speeches" on bias and falsities; and claim it's fact. I'm tired of coming to the Streets to call your shit, and everytime I do; I get to show off a little piece of what makes Philly better than anything you could put together. Stop spamming my beloved Streets with your ramblings.

Report Post Tip

Pharol big talker! Ohhhh. Philadelphias hands are just as dirty as las vegas's in this. It will come out soon enough. And when it does you, along with the rest will die no doubt

Report Post Tip

Good Story Bro

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Badly Run Cities; A Question
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL