Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 10:11:52
Page:  1 
Bald People are Evil; A question Started by: Africanus on Nov 25, '11 21:35

The noble Africanus reclined alone in his humble estate, there he brandished his pipe and poofed away. Since last market day he pondered the most elaborate of queries. This question represented the height of mortal curiosities, putting shame to others like is Sprozz such an ugly mug or where does Cassiopeia keep her nail clippings? No my friends, this very question will stand the unworthy on a quest headlong into the very abyss. No cairn mark the path, the trail itself is untamed.

Alright - very well.

He goes nothing. Africanus shut his eye as synapse climaxed. He uttered the thought, the form and finally the words. Are bald people evil?

Report Post Tip

Murdoc after hearing Africanus thought about his proposed question are bald people evil ...

Well lets look at it like this ...

Bald people are not inherently evil on their own, most people that I've know whom are bald are old, does that mean old people are evil? Yes, well maybe, at least some of the time its true ...

Secondly, from the people I've known around here that have been claimed to be evil or the most evil of all have had quite a full amount of hair, especially the women ...

So .. to give an answer to an unanswerable question I have to say

Yes and No, hair or lack thereof is not evil ... people are evil.

Murdoc walks away and scratches his full head of heair to further ponder the question at hand ...

~Murdoc out.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Bald People are Evil; A question
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL