Get Timers Now!
X

May 01 - 08:18:50
Page:  1 
Knuckle Busters. Smashing faces in a place near you! Started by: MrSki on Feb 05, '24 20:32

MrSki made his way to the exit. The room filled with smoke and the sound of a crowd applauding. He turned just as he reached the doorway, taking in the noise that echoed around the arena. As he approached his dressing room, a familiar face popped up out of nowhere. “Nice fight there old friend... Still wouldn't beat me though.” Svent cackled. “You know you can't afford to be in the ring with me. It would cost you a fortune to fix that smooth little baby face of yours.” MrSki grinned, waiting for the response. They both stared at each other for a moment before they burst into laughter. “Anyway, you best get yourself cleaned up, you look like shit!” Svent made his way down the corridor towards the exit, “Catch you in a little bit for a drink?” he asked, already knowing the answer. “Meh, if I have to.” MrSki opened the door to his dressing room and made his way over to the restroom. He turned both taps to full and began scrubbing the large amounts of blood off his hands. He examined the cuts and split knuckles he had received from his fight. Once he had cleaned his hands, he turned the taps off and turned to pick up a towel. “Cracking fight tonight my boy, that lads face even made my stomach turn a little.” It was the boss himself, GFC harison. “Hey boss, I was not expecting you to be here tonight. Yeah I did feel a little sorry for him but you know, it was his choice to get in the ring.” MrSki replied as he noticed harison holding a clean towel, “Guessing this is for you?” He took the towel from harison and began to gently dab his knuckles. “As much as I enjoy watching you knock the shit out of people, that is not why I am here.” harison paused as he passed his empty bottle of breast milk to his Right Hand, Al-Bundy. “You know things have been going well for us here in Las Vegas. The family has been growing and we have been looking at opportunities to ensure we can continue this growth. We have been in discussions about the best way to do this and we have all been in agreement, I'm giving you my blessing to set up your own crew under myself right here in The Strip.” harison announced whilst looking straight into the eyes of Mrski. “Damn boss, it would be an absolute honour. I'm still ok smashing a random dudes face in now and then though right?” he laughed as he replied back to harison. “Of course! I would be worried if you stopped!”

The following morning, Mrski met up with his old friend, Svent, and a member from his crew, SeanieFlaherty, to take a look at a building that they had seen in the past. Arriving at the derelict building, they all smiled. “This will be perfect” Svent said. The three of them looked at each other, “Great location. Most of the upcoming gangsters already hang around here and it's far enough away from the sight of the local police to not raise any suspicions.” SeanieFlaherty said what the three of them were all thinking. “That's that then. We will start our new organisation right here today. This will be the new home of the Knuckle Busters. Lets get to work!” MrSki exclaimed to the group. They set off making arrangements to fix up the crews new HQ.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $120,000 Tip

How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL