Get Timers Now!
X

May 01 - 11:19:39
Page:  1 
Debauchery Farms Started by: BadxWolf on Feb 07, '24 01:24

In a dreary back alley, in a hole-in-the-wall place away from prying eyes, Don BadxWolf was seated in a booth towards the back with several confidants and customers. This was just one of a few spots for business he had running within New York. The bartender dropped off another bottle of rum imported from New Orleans for him, thumbing through what seemed to be an ancient and tattered journal with scribbles and contact cards stapled everywhere. 
Don Yeet walked in, coat in hand, spotting BadxWolf. He approached.
BadxWolf greeted him warmly and offered a glass of rum.
“Surprised you were able to find me, not too many know of this spot yet,” he chuckled, waiting for Don Yeet's response.

“Godfather Chairman DangerClose sent me to get you. He said he wanted you right away.”
BadxWolf threw back the rest of the bottle of rum and slammed it on the table.
“Right then, let's not keep him waiting!”

BadxWolf arrived roughly 20 minutes later at “The Morningwood Elites HQ,” looking as majestic as ever. RufusWatchdog was keeping has vigilant as ever outside, and apparently, we got a Crocodile since last he noticed!
Entering the front doors and making his way up a few flights of stairs, he came to Godfather Chairman DangerClose’s Office. Stopping with a light knock, he heard the door unlock and slowly open, revealing a terrifying red-furry menace.
“Come in, BadxWolf!” Don Elmo exclaimed.
Seated around the large table seemed like everyone was here.
Godfather Sniffler, Godfather Professor, Don aethersix, and their respective hands.
BadxWolf looked around at his fellow New Yorkers with respect, wondering what was up.

DangerClose stood up from his seat and welcomed BadxWolf.
“Welcome, welcome. Thank you for coming even though it's past midnight. We have some business to discuss!” DangerClose straightened some paperwork in front of him. He slid a finely crafted cigar box towards BadxWolf. Opening the box revealed several fine Cuban cigars, a very nice gold-plated lighter, and an envelope. Within the envelope was some cash and a key.
“What's this, boss man, a new car?”
DangerClose laughed and began to explain.

“I want to thank you for your commitment since you arrived, and it’s with great pleasure that I want you to set up in Brooklyn as one of my trusted Captains and continue your fine work.”
The room began clapping and congratulating BadxWolf, wishing him success in the city.

Sometime later…

BadxWolf arrived in front of the newly built HQ and pondered on the future. He began to reflect on his thumbing through his journals earlier. Don Quini was already waiting for him with a prepared little stage to give a speech on the new HQ’s commemoration.

Earlier today, I thumbed through the journals and notations of my lineage dating back many years, the feelings and opinions of the ledgers, and the conversations had over the years. I’ve also had numerous conversations recently and of late echoing the same thing, well, since the beginning. Like an old man at the dinner table, crassly and annoyingly saying, “Back in my day!” or “Pepperidge Farms remembers!” Things always seem not enough or worse compared to the “golden days,” but this seems to be the sentiment for every generation, saying to the new generation how trash and sucky they are and how they wish things were yesteryear.
With the opening of this new HQ, I hope to push to do the opposite, not dwelling on the past but trying to carve out a better tomorrow. I may fail, I may not even do anything, but I will keep a positive attitude within my own and push to be the example we can be today, whatever effort can be made. You hear the cries of the past and ignore the now and future; that is where our gaze will be, even if we fail.
With that said, I would like to introduce our new HQ.

╔═☓═☓═☓════════╗ 

~DEBAUCHERY~FARMS~

╚════════☓═☓═☓═╝ 

Report Post Tips: 7 / Total: $140,000 Tip

How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL