Get Timers Now!
X

May 11 - 07:37:56
Help
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
GAME CHANGE: Payroll Management Started by: Kendra on Nov 26, '11 05:22

There is now an easier way to manage all your hired help, through one easy menu!

"Payroll Management" is now the fast, combined way to make sure you're paying the people that need paying when they need paying... every time, on time. (If you're diligent, at least.) Located under the "Manage" menu, we're hoping to make things a little more convenient for you, the players. Right now it looks a little rough, but over time we will be cleaning it up and moving many functions onto this menu.

The Payroll Management screen is now where features like Bodyguards (formerly under Bodyguard Management), Drug Front Properties and Corrupt Agents will reside.

Any questions, comments or concerns, feel free to mail myself, Belle, FrankieFigs or HelpDesk!

Thanks!

Report Post Tip

Nice! Very excellent feature. I'm sure there will be more done on it, absolutely thrilled about this one! :)

Report Post Tip

I would like to suggest you add a second "tribute to leader" under the payroll tab

Report Post Tip

I like it, I'm always looking for nice easy ways to make things more convenient thanks.

Chuckles at SKADOOSH

In in need of some tributes are we ?

Report Post Tip

as long as this remains an access point not a reminder system, i'm good with it.

to qualify, i would be unhappy if it showed anything other then time left on dfp, current effective BG count, and time left on your agent.

am i reading this right?

oh, and i wouldn't mind a tribute tab either.

Report Post Tip

Help
Replying to: GAME CHANGE: Payroll Management
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL