Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 04:12:42
Page:  1 
The Origin of Cyrax Started by: Cyrax on Feb 08, '24 19:21
Hey what’s up yall it’s your boy Cyrax. Just thought since there isn’t a lot going on today that I would come out here and tell yall a bit about myself. I was doing some work for some of the crews, showing people I’m not afraid to do something jobs, and next thing I know I’m in a really cool conversation with RupertGiles. He asked me straight up what I had to offer him and his family in New York. I looked him straight in the eye and told him I will do whatever it takes to become part of the family. He said that he liked my attitude and decided to give me a chance in his family. Then, out of f*cking nowhere, I walk out to my mailbox and there’s a check for 500k signed by RupertGiles! I said damn this is how tall take care of each other here? This is a family I want to be a part of

Now this is where the story gets all f*cked up because earlier in the day I was talking to a guy named Mafioso. I had done some work for his family too. So anyway I’m having a really cool conversation with RupertGiles and I get an invitation to join the family. I said hell yeah and accepted it. But the thing is, THE INVITE CAME FROM MAFIOSO and I accepted the letter by mistake. I immediately informed RupertGiles and told him I accepted the invitation from Mafioso by accident. I figured he would be p*ssed off since he had already written me that check but guess what? He said “don’t worry, I’ll take care of it”. So I waited, and next thing I know I get word from RupertGiles that I am allowed to join his crew. Not only that but later on that day Mafioso was killed! Now should I have looked at the letter before I accepted the invitation? Yes I should have. Was it an honest mistake on my part? Yes it was. But don’t I have the right to walk the streets without receiving invitations that I didn’t even expect to be coming? Especially when I’m already in a conversation with someone? So what do yall think?
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
i wouldn't worry!! clearly your boss now is what was best!!
Report Post Tip
Clarissa that’s what’s up! Shout outs to Professor he is a great boss. Let’s keep the positive vibes going yall!
Report Post Tip
glad you found happiness!!
Report Post Tip

Rupert is a good man! Keep up the great work Cyrax. You will go far in this world. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Origin of Cyrax
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL