Get Timers Now!
X

May 10 - 07:55:07
Page:  1 
More Stuff About That War Started by: Rhett on Sep 30, '07 01:39
My involvement in the war against Antonio and Monique was, contrary to the rumors I've heard, not fueled by a desire for power. It was also not a takedown of sorts, aimed at removing undeserving family heads. The reasons behind it are far more complicated.

When Kreed was still alive, he began a war against Antonio. My family was allied with Kreed's at the time, so we entered into the fight despite my personal liking of Antonio. Because Antonio knew for certain that I was involved and was less certain whom his other assailants were, he focused all of his resources on my family. A large percentage of my family was taken out by Antonio's much larger family. This is why, after Kreed died, I chose to continue fighting instead of ending the war. It had passed the point for negotiating and I refused to just shrug off the deaths of my family members.

Monique had confided to me that she was on my side, saying, "I'm with you" on multiple occasions. The time came, though, when she blatantly informed me that she had joined up with Antonio to settle her conscience and began to fire upon my family.

I absolutely will not tolerate attacks upon my family. The byproduct of that is war, and subsequently the death of two crew leaders with whom I very much enjoyed working.

As other crew leaders have already said, the Six Cities are now in a state of peace. The AGF Council is up and running effectively and the family heads are working together.

Thank you.
Report Post Tip
Here Here, Rhett! I'd have done the same thing. It's a shame that families have to die, but that's what happens.

As you can tell I'm not much of a big talker, so I guess I'll leave it at that.
Report Post Tip
I dont blame you for not being much of a talker, as you can't spell Mathematician.

Bless.

On the subject though, I would defy anyone to contradict that reasoning. Your family is your home, if they can't rely on you to carry on fighting for them after they die, then that would make you a poor CL. However, the opposite is evidently true when it comes to fighting for your family.
Report Post Tip
Thank you for this information sir. It is good to know what happend in these streets the last few weeks.
Report Post Tip
God, this AGF council.

The minute one of you has the gun to shoot the others, you will. It is just an utter waste of time. You'll play happy families in the streets whilst scheming with your closest in your private coffeeshops. Why even bother with the illusion? Each leader is doing this, the others all know they are and every person on our streets that has more than one generation knows this is going to occur.

Do us all a favour, bin this false council, call a spade a spade and stop pretending that we're all at a lasting peace. We aren't. We're enduring a temporary lull, whilst you all train your guns for the bigger shots.

Quite frankly if you aren't doing that, you'll be the first to die before the gun of one of the others. Just look at Otho. A fine example of the togetherness of the current gang leaders.
Report Post Tip
Listens to the latest contribution to this debate and finds himself nodding in agreement, especially after learning of the demise of The_Chemist, The_Mathmatician's Right Hand.

He has a point. Well said my friend.
Report Post Tip
A very good point Aven. This is so boring
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: More Stuff About That War
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL