Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 02:41:05
Page:  1 
Half Cat, Half Communist, Full CL Started by: BerZerk on Feb 09, '24 12:45

In the heart of Chicago, where the streets whispered secrets and the shadows hid sins, a young man arrived with nothing but a hunger for more.

His name? BerZerk. Half cat, half communist. With a rugged soul with eyes that burned with ambition. He stepped off the train with a determination that could move mountains, his future as uncertain as the wind that swept through the city's alleyways.

"The Windy City" as he mumbled to himself.

Days turned into weeks, and weeks into months. There was no other way to achieve it all without breaking the law. The mafia, with its tendrils woven deep into the fabric of Chicago, beckoned to him like a siren's call. He knew the risks, but the promise of power and prosperity fueled his resolve.

The journey that started so many years ago, in dingy backstreets where no honest man would go, BerZerk worked, ran errands, kept his ear to the ground, learning how to navigate the waters of crime.

Years passed, his dedication grew, so did his reputation and power. What BerZerk had, was one of the rare things that people in his business would have, but it was one thing that brought him where he was now, at the top. Unwavering loyalty. Loyalty is a precious thing, especially in the world where one pull of the trigger can end it all.

BerZerk snapped back into the reality as a shadowy figure opened the door, "She is waiting for you."

He stood up and entered the room, his Boss, sitting at the other side of the table. Ketamine nodded, signaling him to take the seat. After a short silence, Ketamine spoke "You know, there is a vacuum in Chicago and I, together with the others, plan to put someone we can trust to plug that hole. South Side has been a thorn in my eye for a bit. Nothing but petty criminals and hooligans, tarnishing my streets, interfering with my business. Too much money is lost due to that concrete jungle, we need order." as Ketamine sighed, re-evaluating all the choices she made up to this point, "I want you to go there, with my blessing, and take over. I need you to clean the streets, reinstate order, get some cops on our payroll. I want drugs flowing, money laundered and crimes committed. Think you can handle it."

BerZerk pushed the glass off the table, being half cat and half communist, there was nothing anyone could do. "I accept. If this is your will and the motion of the leaders, I will do anything in my power to us get stronger." as he graciously pushed another glass off the table. "I do thank you for your trust, and you can count on my loyalty."

And thus, Grove Street was born.

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $3,020,000 Tip

How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL