Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 00:40:36
Page:  1 
pickpocketing when people CLEARLY dont want to get pp'd Started by: Cyrax on Feb 09, '24 15:02

What's good yall it's your boy Cyrax.  Quick shoutout to the CYRAX NATION Warmonger, Clarissa, SuperDuperFlippy, Gillian, and RupertGiles!  Whats good yall!  I just wanted to come out here and see what everybody thinks about an ongoing problem here in this thing of ours.  You see, some people don't like getting pickpocketed.  Some people just don't like it.  Why you ask?  I dont know why.  I can only speak for myself.  I can't speak for anybody but godd*am own self.  Actually I literally cant speak for anyone else on the matter but I wear a really dank-*ss shirt that clearly states no pickpocketing.  ANd I mean that sh*t too.  But some of yall dont seem to KNOW HOW TO READ.  Now I'm not going to be disrespectful and mention any names but just yesterday in my OWN CITY (NY) I got f*cking pickpocketed.  Yes that is what I said, I got pickpocketed ion my own city when I clearly have a shirt on that says no pickpocketing.  It was a stealth pickpocketing but you know who the f*ck you are.  Whats yalls thoughts on this bullsh*t?  (lets keep the vibes positive on here... it's Friday lol)

Report Post Tips: 6 / Total: $300,000 Tip

My thoughts are that you’re at least ten times more likely to be PP’d now, cos it’s always gonna be funny to PP someone who gets so pissed off about it that they make a street speech.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Cyrax, that's lame as hell and you seem like a cool dude so I'm sorry that happened to you. You're quickly becoming a leader of the streets and I guess that kind of stuff puts a target on your back. Maybe Cyrax Nation can help you get some bodyguards or something. 

Report Post Tip

Warmonger nervously wandered through the streets, still unsure on how to find his way in this world. He had evolved into a big Goomba now but how his future may play out was not yet clear to him. He'd spent most of his time dragging fools out of the jails and occasionally attempting to murder whatever bastard would stand still long enough - but even then he usually missed.

He'd grown bored of that shit and decided to take some time alone to think about how he may approach this new life of crime he'd found himself in. He was stood leaning against a fruit stall, taking chunks out of an apple he'd just fingered as he watched the herds of people wander by like cattle. One individual in particular stuck out to him - a pompous-looking prick. With a monocle on a chain and an err of 'dickhead' about him. 

Fancying himself as a bit of a Robin Hood, Warmonger pauses his snack and wanders towards the arrogant mark, giving him an 'accidental' nudge as he passes. While apologising for his clumsiness, Warmonger pats him on the shoulder before chuckling as he whistles nonchalantly on his path towards Cyrax.

Nearing the Goomba leading the debate, he chucks him the wad of cash he'd just yoinked along with a wink.

"Now you're as filthy as the rest of us!"

He wanders off to continue his fruit.

Report Post Tip

Good day to you Sir Cyrax. Not sure how positive you will find my thoughts. Those shirts being sported are foolish. We're mobsters. We are out to gain as much as possible at all costs. I mean who likes being robbed? Who announces I am rob friendly? ANd with return? Dumb. Strenghten those street smarts. 

Report Post Tip

D*mn SuperDuperFlippy thank u for that constructive critisism I didn't look at it that way before.  Thats whats up!.  See this is what the streets should be like.  People offering there opinions without fear of having your opinions critisised

Report Post Tip

If you don't like being robbed, turn around and increase your eyesight with some carrots so that you will be able to see them and throw a mug their way in return. Mugging is always an option and quite a fun one might I add.

Report Post Tip

Honestly I don’t even look at peoples stances, I just PP pay back what I took +5K but my money away and fly if I can. If you’re a prick enough to mug me afterwards you then become my PP target for the rest of eternity because I know I got under your skin. It’s a simple guilty pleasure of mine.. yes I’m kind of a prick. 

Report Post Tip

I think this is the mafia and you can pickpocket whoever you want to if you can get close enough, and also you can get mugged and nobody really wants to hear any complaints about either.. just in my opinion

Report Post Tip

Why, you are part of the Cyrax Nation! Didn't you know? WooHoo! Such a prestigious organization! I can only aspire to such greatness. holds back from laughing.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: pickpocketing when people CLEARLY dont want to get pp'd
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL