Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 00:38:08
Page:  1 
class action law suit against Gillian Started by: Cyrax on Feb 09, '24 17:18

Whats good yall, its your boy Cyrax you already know.  I am starting a class action lawsuit against Gillian.  Over the course of days Gillian received 1,640,000 in tip jar money for his announcement about starting a newspaper.  And only 9 people tipped so those were some big tips.  This tip money could have gone towards protecting our families but instead it went to Gillian over a promise of a newspaper.

If you or an ancestor of yours gave a tip to Gillian for this newspaper, please contact me.  We are seeking damages only equal to the amount of tips he got.  I feel those people should be repayed.  And that's just what's right.

Oh and another thing, if anyone says this is disrecpectful, I am only stating facts.  Do the facts lie?  No they do not.  

We will be looking for 2 lawyers, one representing CYRAX NATION and the other to represent Gillian.  I would suggest volenteering to be mine as this case seems to be a open shut kind of deal.

Or, I'll drop the suit if we see a newspaper.

Im submitting my papers to the court now!  Lets see if we can get some justice IN A COURT OF LAW or maybe a legal sit-down?

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $5,060,000 Tip

"Court..? They're all the fuckin' same! Lying, cheating scumbags! FUCK THE COURT!"

Report Post Tip

My father Cyrax died in my arms today.  Killed for starting this lawsuit by Gillian herself, who I dont have any proof of this but its possible she killed my father for attempting to expose an ALLEGED scam.  Silence the whisteblower type of deal.  I just wanted the people who spent their hard earned money on tips for a newspaper that never came out to get their money back is all.  But I havwe learned that is not how things work around here and I would like to apologize to Professor and RupertGiles (still a member of the Cyrax Nation as far as Im concerned.

If no one is interested in my class action suit, I will drop it.  Maybe I will reimburse the people who wasted their money back myself.  Mail me if you were one of the people.  

oh and by the way, I'll be starting my own newspaper.  A better one.  Stay tuned yall!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $3,000,000 Tip

Cyraxx, you appear to be cut from the same cloth as journalists of olde. Isn't it odd how the best journalists in the annals of history always seemed to rub people the wrong way? I noticed elsewhere that you have a stalker swearing to kill you already, and you haven't even published a newspaper yet. If this is any indication of the quality of journalist that you are capable of becoming, then I eagerly await Issue One.

As I'm sure you know or have been informed, ever since The Reaper Daily fiasco all new publications have to be approved by The Mafia Newspaper and Basketball Oversight Committee. It's a simple process. Just forward me a rough draft of Issue One and I will get the Committee's approval. After that, you are free to publish as many issues as you would like.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $1,020,000 Tip
Gigantopithecus I ain’t got time to do do all that? You really think I have time for all that? The answer is no I don’t have time for all that. I’m already pressed for time because Gillian is going to shoot me so how am I supposed to get a rough draft to you to be approved by two f*cking committees? I’m so short on time that my right draft IS going to be my newspaper!

Oh and just in case some of you haters out there think I just used the f-word towards Gigantopithecus as a sign of disrespect. Well it was not. I’m just under a lot of pressure because my deadline is stricter than other past newspapers. My newspaper has a death deadline. Those are really the worst ones.

But let me ask you this Gigantopithecus… because this is where I find my soul tormented the most, and I would like your opinion. I’m in a uneek position as a journalist that I have no crew leader, so I pretty much can say whatever I want about whoever I want. I have no accountability, nothing to lose. That gives a reporter a great deal of freedom. Too much freedom. I don’t find it honorable when others do that and my father Cyrax (rest in peace) raised me better than that.

So what do I do? Self-censor myself? I don’t want to do that either. But it’s not like if I write something inflammatory that I’ll have some RupertGiles type messaging me to “chill” and absorb insults like a b*tch. Oh yeah, and then he tells ME that he would have done “the same damn thing” if he was in my father Cyrax (rest in peace)‘s shoes. Yeah sure you would have, RupertGiles.

But seriously Gigantopithecus what do you think I should do. Asking you specifically because you seem to know about all these committees that I never heard of.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: class action law suit against Gillian
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL