Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 28 - 18:50:03
Page:  1 
Cyraxx Nation Hostile Takeover Started by: Transistor on Feb 10, '24 19:35

Good evening fellow citizens. I come with an announcement regarding the recent passing of Cyraxx and the important future of Cyraxx Nation ("THE NATION").

During Cyraxx's tenure as leader of The Nation, he made several faux pas that myself, other outsiders, and many of the internal members of Cyraxx Nation could not abide by.

For one, the removal of RupertGiles was a bridge too far for many members and outsiders looking in. Many know Rupert as an upstanding citizen.

In addition Gillian was relentlessly pursued by Cyraxx for unfounded crimes.

As a result of these issues, and unrelated to the untimely death of Cyraxx: myself and Warmonger have performed a regrettable but necessary hostile takeover of Cyraxx Nation.

It was chaos at first, but we came to a vote on a few items and I'd like to share them with you, the public at large, here today.

• Transistor and Warmonger have revived Cyraxx Nation
  • Cyraxx Nation drops all charges leveled against one Ms. Gillian
  • The Nation has removed the lifetime ban of RupertGiles (Voted 3 to 0 by Transistor, Warmonger, and SuperDuperFlippy)
  • Tyki_Mikk joined The Nation (Voted 4 to 0 by Transistor, Warmonger, SuperDuperFlippy and RupertGiles)
  • Cyraxx Nation adopted democracy officially, and is no longer a dictatorship.
  • RupertGiles did not bribe anyone for his vote. It was free because he is a beautiful soul and cares purely about The Nation.
  • Cyraxx Nation becomes a bribeless society
  • Gladius was voted into The Nation by unanimous vote.
  • Gillian reinstated her own membership to The Nation
  • Cyraxx Nation shall hereby be named Cyraxxx Nation.
  • Cyraxx's kin may join The Nation but shall be discounted his right to vote for crimes against Cyraxx Nation- any further harassment of Gillian will result in immediate dismissal from The Nation
  • Transistor has stepped up as the official scribe of The Nation

At present time the current members of Cyraxxx Nation are as follows:

Transistor, Warmonger, Gillian, RupertGiles, SuperDuperFlippy, Tyki_Mikk

The legacy members who are welcome to rejoin if they wish are as follows:

Ginger, SuspiciousFellow

If you wish to join The Nation at any time please contact any of the members and we will review your credentials and take a vote. We are reviewing the potential to continue the publication for Cyraxx Nation and will let you know when we come to a decision.

Thank you for your time.

T

Report Post Tips: 21 / Total: $4,096,969 Tip

Nation member Warmonger jumps around waving his fist in the air.

"HEAR, HEAR! Proud to be part of The Nation. Thank you for all of your efforts, Nation Scribe Transistor! I'd also like to thank Cyraxx for what good he did do to bring the Nation to this point. While he may have dirtied our good name near the end there, he really did it with nothing but passion in his heart. I hope his kin can understand our decision and take us up on the offer to reinstate him as a vote-less member of The Nation."

Warmonger grabs the biscuit tin and pops it open.

"RupertGiles and I put our pennies together to bring us all some celebratory snacks. I'll pass the tin round, just be mindful we are all to share here - even with outsiders. Let's keep the recruitment doors open, fellow Nationers! Proud to be here with you all. Thank you."

Report Post Tips: 5 / Total: $960,000 Tip

In solidarity with THE NATION, Prime will temporarily be known as Cyraxx Nation in a bid to include all Prime and Frequency members as part of this illustrious group. This is a true phenomenon that cannot be taken lightly.

We hereby petition for inclusion with Gladius as a primary sponsor for our sponsor. All in favor say aye!

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $120,000 Tip

Gillian was feeling very proud of The Nation and its dear members. What a glorious day! After listening to Alexa's words, Gillian happily said:

"Aye, aye!"

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Rushing back from the press, Warmonger is seen sporting fresh posters in hand. He sticks his tongue out with glee as he begins posting them on every available space around the Streets. 

DON'T BE A NAYSAYER

JOIN THE NATION

We have biscuits

or if you'd rather...

cookies,

galletas,

koekjes,

keksz,

Kekse,

kex,

biscoitos,

sausainiai,

bisgedi,

печенье*

EVERYONE IS WELCOME IN THE NATION UPON A SUCCESSFUL MAJORITY VOTE

*Other variations are available.

Warmonger cheers at the arrival of soon-to-be (he hopes!) Nation member Alexa!

"HEAR FUCKING HEAR! AYE!!!"

Report Post Tip

Please note the current list of Cyraxxx Nation as of recent:

Transistor, Warmonger, Gillian, RupertGiles, SuperDuperFlippy, Tyki_Mikk, Gladius

and congratulations to our newest inductees Sniffler, and Alexa.

Transistor rolls the scroll back up and departs.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip

Transistor Before I decide whether or not I want to rejoin the third incarnation of CYRAX NATION I have an important question: can I buy votes with money?

I feel like part of what made CYRAX NATION have such a big impact / effective was its ability to make decisions quickly and introduce new policies with lightning speed, this all of course being made possible by the excellent and efficient one-man stewardship that Cyraxx provided.

Democratic process is nice, but I want something to circumvent it if need be.

Report Post Tip

We absolutely and unequivocally do not accept cash bribes, despite what many would have you believe. Whatever they say is obviously false slander meant to bring down the extremely legit and very profitable CYRAXXX NATION (you already know)! 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $600,000 Tip

RupertGiles how do you know this if I might ask? Did you collectively take a vote on the matter? Is there proof of this vote? Or will I have to call its potential result into question? Why were you thrown out of Cyrax Nation, and then suspiciously let back into it? Is there an internal power-struggle within Cyraxxx nation as we speak? But who was phone?

There is a large volume of matters requiring further qualification that I'm inquiring into here.

Hey Warmonger what the f*ck bro. Seriously? Are you serious right now? Are you even f*cking serious right now bro. Seriously bro what the f*ck

"Ahhh, CYRAXXX - I'm glad to see you! My condolences for the loss of Cyraxx. I understand your outrage but please understand... Cyraxx near ruined The Nation with his misguided ideals. Without the Cyraxxx Nation, his entire legacy would be nothing but a smear campaign!"

Warmonger smiles warmly.

"Would you like a biscuit?"

Hera comes across a group of people wearing a tag that says "Cyraxx Nation". Not knowing whatever that means, she decides to listen in on their conversation. It sounds like the kin of the original leader of the nation is not happy with the takeover of The Nation. But that is none of her concern. 

She takes the biscuit from Warmonger and says, "How dare the mortals leave me out of such a cool thing? Sign me up at once! Oh, and thanks for the biscuit."

Warmonger shakes the biscuit barrel to reorganise the contents before pulling a biccie out for himself. He smiles at HERA, responding between the loud munching sounds produced by his gnashers.

"Well that certainly is shocking that you'd be left out. All signups are to be handled by the existing members by way of a majority vote. I will make sure it comes up at the next meeting which should hopefully be some time this evening since we have other matters to discuss."

Warmonger smacks his lips together as he finishes the last of his biscuit.

"Nation Scribe Transistor will oversee the vote, look out for him in Main Cafe! He will call your name when the matter is handled, I'm sure!"

I would like to vote yes for HERA

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Cyraxx Nation Hostile Takeover
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL