Get Timers Now!
X

May 04 - 14:27:39
Game Suggestions
1 Watchers
Page:  1 
Visual of Family Structure Started by: TommyVitale on Feb 12, '24 21:57
I have a suggestion, maybe make a page where you can see the family structure? Essentially a pyramid, godfather at top, dons underneath, followed by capos, made men then associates, consigliere to the side, visually I think it would look amazing to see that.
Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

YES! This would be a cool feature. Maybe have the player's name, role, and profile picture. I am thinking of the end of the Soprano's episode Pax Soprano when Junior becomes the boss, and you have a board in the FBI office showing the structure of the Soprano family.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Yup I was thinking something around those lines, definitely their ranks and the profile pic too. It was be a cool feature I think and it would look cool visually. Definitely something like an fbi Crime Family tree.
Report Post Tip

This has been suggested a few times over the years and I always thought it would be a good addition.

It has sorta been incorporated into the City Rules page: https://mafiareturns.com/news/cities.php 

Remains something that I think would be a nice addition though. 

Report Post Tip
Ya I kinds figured I wasn't the first to suggest this in the games history but glad others have felt this way. Hopefully it's something that can be incorporated one day
Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Visual of Family Structure
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL