Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 27 - 20:01:12
Page:  1 
A strange bet Started by: Fanta on Feb 13, '24 02:56

While sitting in the bar with his friends, Fanta was enjoying the drink when he sees two people walk in and sit down on the next table. He couldn't see their faces due to the dark but the men were loud. It seemed they had been drinking earlier and had come back for another round. Soon Fanta saw 6 people run into the bar and they looked around for a while. Soon they noticed the two men who had walked in earlier and the 6 men came and stood behind them. Fanta understood these two men must be really important and that the 6 men were actually the bodyguards.

Fanta went back to enjoying his drink while the two men continued to talk loudly. Fanta now got a chance to look at their faces clearly and recognized it was his friends Transistor and Sylence. Fanta thought to himself maybe they were out celebrating Sylence becoming the God Father recently. fanta didn't want to interrupt the party so he kept to himself.

Eventually Transistor asked Sylence if he was up for a bet. But it was no normal bet. They were talking about betting 5million on the game of dice and the winner takes all. But there was another twist. Transistor suggested that whoever wins, gets to take a shot at the other person's Bodyguards. Sylence was hesitant at first but then went ahead with the idea.

Fanta was amused with this strange and he thought to himself maybe Transistor was pissed at his bodyguards or maybe he was pissed at Sylence's bodyguards, or maybe he was just looking to have some fun. Fanta couldn't tell for sure but he was sure drawn in to the conversation.

Sylence was up for the bet but he exclaimed, who was gonna be the facilitator for the bet? Both Transistor and Sylence started to think while Fanta saw this opportunity and jumped in. He stood up form the table and greeted his friends Sylence and Transistor. He offered to be the facilitator for this bet. Vala and Warmonger, who were drinking on another table also joined in when they heard about this interesting bet.

Without much delay the money was handed to Fanta and the game was set. Dice was rolled and Transistor won the bet. Fanta immediately handed him the winnings, while the bodyguard's tried to run for their lives. Transistor shot at them and managed to injure 1 of the bodyguards while killing the other two. Transistor put his gun back and took the cash.

The bodies were cleared and the injured bodyguard was sent to the hospital.

Everyone was amused at this display and went back to drinking as if nothing has happened.

Report Post Tips: 6 / Total: $8,914,746 Tip

Still chuckling from the recent bet playing out, Warmonger was making his way around the bar spreading the hilarity of the story. He nudges awake a dopey Falka before chattering away with glee and excitement.

"So then Transistor's like..." Warmonger stands up straight, holding his arm out stretched, creating a gun with his fingers. "POP! POP! POP!Warmonger breaks his stance and continues his animated explanation. "So I walk up behind Sylence and startle him...'BOO!' - I thought he was gonna turn around and shoot me straight in the head!" Warmonger sighs with relief. "I'm glad he saw the funny side... Anyway... So the POP-POP-POP was the bodyguards!"

Warmonger takes a deep breath and downs the last of his milk.

"Man.. It was crazy... What have you been doing anyway?" He looks over at Falka who can barely keep his heavy eyes open before glancing back at Vala and Fanta as all four of them burst into fits of laughter together.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Vala laughs though she found the whole thing only somewhat funny. transistor is her boss and she had never seen such a game played so nonchalantly in the bar.

As they made the bet, she crossed her legs on the bar stool to keep her knees from shaking. What if her boss died? Last time that happened, she was shot too. Questions of her mortality buzzed inside her brain. Omerta or survival? Where would she go when Sylence would inevitably pull the trigger and kill her boss??

"Transistor is going to win!" She yells much too loud and awkward. Why isn't warmonger worried? she thinks to her self frantically. The dice rolls. She watches the thread in anticipation as if the roll of the dice determined her own fate. "Transistor wins...." As she clapped her hands enthusiastically she couldn't help but feel the little bead of sweat drop off her brow.

Phew... we dodged a bullet there, she thought to herself.

And then she found out it was a BG shot and not a real duel.

Vala slips into the dark corner booth, hoping the shadows hide her embarrassment.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $2,520,000 Tip

As he finished his drink he sighed deeply for a second for the loss of his two bodyguards, but at the same time he knew they were just two temp workers who he has hired to fill in as his usual two bodyguards were out with the flu so he was not too sad but he thought what bad luck for them

So glad I decided to walk in at the perfect timing I guess! Good thing I won some money on on a local football sports betting thing so I am going on a vacation soon or damit I would be pissed... 

Sylence looked directly at Warmonger and Falka as he checks his bank account for his winnings, his eyes sparkling a little bit

Sylence mutters about his lost $5,000,000 as he motions to one of his men to send a bottle of his finest to the bodyguard who was sent to the hospital

All is fun and games until someone gets shot, or wait that was the fun? ah hell what a day!

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $90,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A strange bet
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL