Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 10:39:01
Page:  1 
State of the Nation; A Retrospective Started by: Richard_Kuklinski on Nov 26, '11 20:00

It has now been a decent amount of time since a coalition of the willing (and brave) joined together to remove a toxic leadership that was poisoning these eight cities.  

Unfortunately, more wars followed and there are few survivors from the conflict strewn recent times.

So what is the state of the nation, these eight cities of ours?

Las Vegas and Philly are providing column inches, scandal and intrigue.

Chicago, Detroit and St Louis are headed up by Godfathers and seem to be going steady.  New Orleans is growing and hasn't been too talked about recently.

There is debate on these Streets about acceptable conduct.  There is discord at the behaviour of some prominent members.  There is talk of war looming and there are still some random shootings.

Compared to how it was, what is the State of the Nation?

Report Post Tip

I meant to say that New York is going well too.

Report Post Tip

Mr. Kuklinski, you provide a fair query. The state of things. Before, we asset the state of things - we need some kind of reference point, am I right? I am right. I'm not talking about the past. Because honestly, I can think back nearly a year and can go through years more of journals. We'll always remember things better than they actually were.

So about that reference point. It really is, what are we trying to accomplish? La Cosa Nostra as I cited earlier is a lifestyle yes, but it is also a business. The objective of business is to make money and than make more money. That requires growth.

The nature of that growth is very important too. We have ideals to live by, standards to live by. We can cut our hands in the dark all we want and whisper oaths to our family heads. I sometimes wonder, are the right fingers being pricked? I question the sancity of the mademan across the board and it's something that should be asseted "nation" wide. 

Report Post Tip

*assessed even,

Report Post Tip

well, las vegas is the current hotbed of activity. thigns are sortof up in the air there.

new york and new orleans have been quiet, but productive. stamina and Stallion are both excellent leaders doing damn fine jobs.

i couldn't tell you anything about St. louis, since i really haven't heard anything about them recently. but it seems to me they are doing pretty well considering what i haven't heard.

chicago and detroit, are busy as ever, and expanding a good chunk.

and Las Angeles is empty.

so i figure taht thins aren't too bad. buisness is booming, theres just enough going on to keep stuff interesting, and the chances of dying, aren't any more then usual.

Report Post Tip

The state of this nation is pretty well ascertainable by the recent street news and simply by looking around for ones self. There doesn't appear to be much going on behind our backs in the dark alleyways. Things are out in the open for us all to see especially in the case of Las Vegas where announcements are frequently made.

What I'm most interested in, and I'm sure I'm not the only one, is the state of Richard_Kuklinski ... where has he been, what is he up to, what are his plans for the future ... does he have a wig or is that his real hair ... the people demand to know these things.

Report Post Tip

Murdoc, it has been some time since  Kuklinski has been on these shores.  The bloodline was living on an island off the coast of Ireland writing his memoirs.  

Report Post Tip

My opinion on the state of our nation? Ok.

Absolutely shite.

Barbara smiles

Report Post Tip

Way to tell us how you really feel Barbara. Dont bother explaining why you think its shite. Just say it is and move onto your next petty/felony/ect!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: State of the Nation; A Retrospective
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL