Get Timers Now!
X

May 04 - 05:34:00
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
FBN Agents and Everything You Wanted to Know! Started by: Murdoc on Nov 26, '11 20:03

I think I have noticed that now that he is getting older maybe he is becoming craftier at making his usefulness increase. I might also be a way to make sure that these guys generate the income to make them worth it for the average player.

Honestly though I'd just enjoy it and run with it, try to sell it for a good high price and pat yourself on the back for making a smart investment choice.

Report Post Tip

If you treat them right, they shine your shoes and buy you lunch on Fridays.

Report Post Tip

This is a bug, the free lunch is supposed to be Mondays. We plan to have this corrected asap.

Report Post Tip

Inferno's understanding

-They give you an amount of drugs daily at a set time. (once every 24 hours)
+This amount increases daily as they get older.

-They get you random amounts of drugs through out the day that they confiscated from something.

-They take up a space as an associate. So if you have two agents, you can only sponsor three people.

-The drug unit they give you I believe is coke, it maybe different depending on your rank.
+This mean you are in charge of being in a city with high coke when they go to sell.

Report Post Tip

NoQuarter's Understanding

-They are supposed to stay with you if you move, but this feature is still buggy. Do not expect it to work. Understand that because coders are currently working 15 hours a week a fix of this bug may be slow-coming.

Report Post Tip

Ca kills are considered Mia kills and when you kill them you loose a Mia. Just wanted to warn you that this is not a glitch and if your not carefull you will loose a credit like I did.

Report Post Tip

I dont know if I missed this... But is there a max on how many you can have in your pocket? And does this change via rank/tips towards the FBN?

Report Post Tip

your CA counts in your sponsor colum. so your max is 5. and if you have 5, you can't get an associate.

Report Post Tip

I believe you didn't lose that credit in the end, TheKing.

Report Post Tip

Yeah the staff is great and worked with me towards a solution. Just remember you can onlu kill 3 CAs or Mia's in 48 hours if you maxed your ranges.

Report Post Tip

You can only hire two actually :)

Report Post Tip

Aye thats what I seemed to have worked out before I posted Azazel, I just wondered weither it was dependent on rank/fbn tips if you could have more then 2

Report Post Tip

Ok so my Ca has been inactive since the 30th. Today he gave me one bag. Wierd..

Report Post Tip

Dallas, were you IA from the 30th till today? I know they usually come online when you are, maybe if you have not been online for the day before, you dont get the tribute?

Report Post Tip

You still get them. I wasn't on for two days and still got my tribute.

Report Post Tip

He finished his month. He should be done giving me bags. I havent killed him yet, He is giving me a bag a day even tho I think he isnt supposed to give any.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: FBN Agents and Everything You Wanted to Know!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL