Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 28 - 11:19:22
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Cyraxxx Nation: A totally legitimate meeting Started by: Warmonger on Feb 13, '24 15:41

"Holy shit... I thought this was all a joke... Did Transistor really just do that?! That's craaaaaaaaaaazy!!!"

Warmonger frowns.

"We're doomed..."

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $310,000 Tip

SuperDupyFlippy is looking at the muddy footprints on the floor. Trying to determine if whoever it was that came through my window were wearing boots or shoes.  One thing for certain they had huge feet. 

"I am not cleaning this mess up. I hurt my back showing off doing my famous flips!" 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Why does Gillian constantly kill journalists? 

Report Post Tip

Tough to say, TaptGutt. At first I suspected it was in a bid to remove the competition and clear a path for her own "The Weekly Gazette" which was due on Monday. Given that it is now Thursday and there is still no The Weekly Gazette on our Streets, I'm starting to wonder if it was because they got a little too close to the truth. Maybe those probing questions into the $1,660,000 retainer got a little too close to home? 

Rest assured this is something I'm looking into closely with all the experience and know-how one would expect from the most senior newsman left around (Me), and I will be providing an update on in The Saddle Newsflash Issue II. Stay tuned. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $200,000 Tip

02/15 14:02 Anonymous SaddleFlashing $5,000,000 None (Get Auth) (Buy off)

Fellers, this is what I'm talking about. I'm on the roof of the house I built, swinging my hammer down on some repairs, and what do I see? Bandits, yonder on the dusty trail, hustling towards town to claim a bounty. And even if that bounty was out on some no-good, low-down, squawking, muckraker journalist, it is my duty to keep the peace 'round here. This is my town. So I met them fellers at the city limits and I warned them they better get gone or I'm gonna gone get 'em. 

5 million dollars is a lotta money, the kind of money I'd guess you could drum up if someone staked you 1.6m or about that at the poker tables or blackjack or some other kind of sinful activity they get up to down at the brothel - whorehouse, I suppose, if you're a less genteel type - and I ain't pointin' no fingers neither, as a matter of fact, I like to conduct my business without any, in a metaphorical sense. Justice is best conducted by hooves, I say, seeing as a hoof can't point no fingers. It is a finer appendage than the human hand in all kinds of way, not the least the clip-cloppin' of an easy trot, but as far as justice goes, it is objective, and sensual in a kind of way that neither God, demon or man oughta involve themselves with the scrutinizing of, sometimes thing are what they are and we oughta just thank Mother Nature for the gifts she provides and not persecute or ask any questions. 

Now I'm watchin' this discussion here mighty closely from here on out, you see, and I'm keeping my eye out on the subject of that there bounty, Mr. SaddleFlashing, loathsome and abominable a man as he may be, and I'll add that it behooves any newspaper publisher who desires to keep his or her business in practice to make sure that there bounty goes unclaimed, seeing as I am on my last straw with journalist-perpetuated violence in my community and on my Streets. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Cyraxxx Nation: A totally legitimate meeting
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL