Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 27 - 14:14:11
Page:  1 
Heart Shaped Box Started by: Transistor on Feb 14, '24 05:48

Transistor swings back and forth. No one is around. He's sucking a heart shaped lollypop that Haleakala had given him before he had gotten on the bus to school. He swings to and fro with no concern. No one is around until they realize who is in front of them at the playground.

Good evening, everyone. As you know, Chromatik has been removed. This was an internal Philly issue that was handled. It is unfortunate that it came to this, but Chromatik caused ripples within the lake that is Philly and made no effort to qualm them.

There was very little communication between districts, and she felt like a piece in a puzzle that didn't fit in here. This wasn't going to change. It felt as if a hex was put on all of us, with the awkwardness. It was decided that Philadelphia was better off without her crew's presence, and that Philadelphia would be on more solid ground moving forward... And so murder was the answer.

Thank you everyone for listening to me. I'm going to go to get a snack now that Halaekala packed me in my lunchbox. I hope it's not a banana again.
I hope you all have a blessed Valentine's day.

Transistor makes one big last swing before jumping off as far as he can and lands on his knees in the sand.

Report Post Tips: 10 / Total: $876,969 Tip

Laughter breaks out as the senile Transistor babbles on with his nonsense

Ah yes! It was a crew from a district that doesn’t produce rogues or have members that post hits on Godfathers that caused ripples within the city! Way to tell the world that the districts of Philly don’t talk to each other. I will take pleasure in watching your eventual demise. 

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

Warmonger had been sitting in the sand with his arms and legs crossed, sulking because he was never given a lollipop. Did Haleakala actually hate him? Why didn't she ever give him nice things? Life really wasn't fair!

His sulk was interrupted by a ranter who came charging into view, shouting a few words before quickly chomping a cyanide pill. Shame... Warmonger was lollipop-less and in the perfect mood for a slagging match. Not really possible with a dead body, but he was all ready now so it seemed a shame to waste it.

He rises to his feet and walks over, giving the corpse a kick before beginning.

"I'm ecstatic someone has finally brought this up, I think it deserves to be known just the sort of man Transistor is..." 

He pauses, pulling a piece of paper from his pocket before continuing. "Now of course... This hitlister was actually my Father - a part of the lineage which has known and generally been close to the Transistor bloodline for a great many generations. While there may be that history between our families, do you know what Transistor did when he heard of Crazy Al's transgressions?" Warmonger kicks the body once more. "I wish you were awake to hear the truth of this, dickhead... He shot him. He put his personal feelings aside, pulled out his gun and shot my Father in the face to protect the City of Philadelphia."

Warmonger looks around to be sure everyone heard before kneeling down over the corpse and giving the face a slap.

"Do you think Chromatik would have done that?" Warmonger shakes his head.

"As for the rogue - that was a real shitty outcome. NineSecondMan was actually ThreeMinuteMan - that's how long he lasted. THREE minutes. He got off one shot after being given a fair chance at living a full life. You are calling out Godfather Transistor for giving someone a mobster a fair shot at life, being wrong and handling the mess within minutes....?"

Warmonger rises to his feet and begins laughing.

"Really...? These are negative qualities?"

He rolls his eyes and returns to his sulking.

"Muppet."

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $736,969 Tip

I will take pleasure in watching your eventual demise. 

You're gonna miss me when I'm gone.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $100,085 Tip

Don't worry, hoss. I'll make sure those journalists don't come within a donkey's hind leg of this story. I don't want none of this on the record, you boys hear? This ain't Christian reading. 

Report Post Tip

I just want to touch on one thing as this was obviously a rushed thread with little substance. You speak on a lack of communication I know for a fact Chromatik and her RH had been asking for some time to get a Philly uppers chat together, in order for us all to be able to have better communication as well as a place for us to be able to simply get to know each other as a group. It was brushed off time and time again, not to mention it took nearly a month for us to even be put on the shot reports. I simply can’t understand how we’d be at fault for lack of communication when we were actively trying to get something together for us all. Whatever the real reason may have been will probably never come out, but don’t come out and paint us as some sort of plotters or schemers when we’d literally been trying to actively incorporate ourselves in the city since setting up under Shorsey. Who as chill as he may have been was one of the most inactive and uninvolved Chairman I’ve ever had the pleasure of serving under. Rest in peace to the dead, sorry we put trust in the people we did. For all the threat we may have seen coming, a backstab from those we were sanctioned to set up by was not a possible ending we saw coming for our future.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $140,000 Tip

SuperDuperFlippy would like to offer her condolences to the fallen. May all rest in peace. 

Something here stuck out like a sore thumb, and I would like to express my thoughts. 

You speak on a lack of communication I know for a fact Chromatik and her RH had been asking for some time to get a Philly uppers chat together, in order for us all to be able to have better communication as well as a place for us to be able to simply get to know each other as a group.

It is a fact every CL may run their crew as they see fit. In this particular situation I find it difficult to believe or even understand how communication was so important when it is apparent it did not exist within the entire crew. How do I know this? Easy! When the kin of Chromatik surfaces to pay respect (More like jabs at Transistor) to only a handful of her crew shows the true colors on how unimportant communication truly means to her. Why not pay respect to all? 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $100,000 Tip

Maverick-Kane, my good man.

Your words speak volumes about how little you were kept in the loop within the confines of your own currently smoldering headquarters.

I've prodded around to my fellow cohorts who report nothing about a possible lounge to include all of Philly's leaders to keep in contact. If it was so important why not arrange it yourself? I have nary a problem keeping in contact with my fellow leaders here in this great city, do you know why that is? Because I make an effort. Godfather Chairman Shoresy has maintained constant contact with many of us in the circle of leadership both in Philly and across the nation. Just because he doesn't walk outside to pick up his own morning newspaper doesn't mean he's not available and active.

SuperDuperFlippy makes a good point. Communication was important? You say you were not plotting or scheming, and although that may be true, how was anyone else to know? You were an island in the vast sea when the rest of us were sitting down to dinner on the shoreline.

Perhaps you are just as blinded as many others by the charades that went on prior to Chromatik's untimely death.

Either way, I wish your father a peaceful rest.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $60,000 Tip

SuperDuperFlippy, funeral visitation isn't a reflection on communication. How do I know this? Easy! There's a particular all time great hailing from the motor city who rarely visits them, if ever. Her line is always sporting a bold suit so I think it's reasonable to assume communication is valued and held within crews without the funeral tour? After all, you don't get authed that frequently without knowing what you're doing. Another thing, the "handful" was everyone who made their bones. I could sit here and tell you all about why that's an important distinction to mention but as you said every CL may run their crew as they see fit. Lets leave the old school alone though?

Report Post Tip

Coming from old school I disagree Bracken. Made bones or not all play an important part of a crew. A simple thank you for being a part of is not that difficult. Stop hating :P 

Report Post Tip

Bracken, people get authed for many reasons. Sometimes it's friends from back home helping each other out, sometimes it is effort the individual displayed, and sometimes there are other reasons. No one knows for sure.

Report Post Tip

I'm not hating SuperDuperFlippy, I like your pom poms. Cheerleading for the very same man you sparred with a week ago at the coffee shop is a sure fire way to win back favor. You've got a good thing going on and I love that for you really. Just don't comment on shit you know nothing about.

Report Post Tips: 6 / Total: $1,309,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Heart Shaped Box
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL