Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 27 - 23:46:03
Page:  1 
Journalist 4 hire Started by: Chance on Feb 15, '24 14:44
I cannot go on like this. This is too much. Is this all too much for me? Yes it is.

Since my clan has arrived, we’ve been dragged through the mud, blacklisted from families, and hunted like wild game. AND FOR WHAT. Busting our asses for our family? Putting together an exclusive and inclusive Nation of people all sharing one common goal of being cool? Releasing TWO separate and diverse newspapers while other slouches can’t even eke out one? WELL THEN GUILTY AS CHARGED

I’m too tired to carry on. Even reclaiming my nation that was stolen from me by Godfather Transistor gives me no joy. I no longer even have the desire to create my own newspapers any more

Now, does that mean I will stop writing articles all together? No it does not. Will I be offering my services to one of the other great newspapers already existing on our street? Yes I will be

Now, ideally I’ll be hired to work for Gillian and her Weekly Gazette, as that would probably require the least amount of work. But I am willing to negotiate with any of you publishers out there. So drop your boy a line if you are interested in my freelance skillz. They are fire. Shoutouts!
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Journalist 4 hire
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL