Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 09:11:54
Page:  1 
Joker in Boston and dealing with Harper Started by: The-Big-Joker on Feb 16, '24 00:22

Joker was hired to protect the daughter of one of Boston’s most prominent bankers.  Joker didn’t want to play the role of a babysitter.   Moe’s oldest daughter was Harper.  Harper was slim, tall with long hair, she was a c-cup with a perky round bum and an award winning smile.  She had a year round tan and away about her that made men fall head over heels to do things for her.  

She thought that the Joker was weird and he was.  When he first saw her before working for her father he walked over to her as she was walking with two of her female friends.  Joker thought to himself there was nothing quite as nice as the summer in the city and standing next to a young woman so pretty.  As he got closer he heard one of the girls say daddy said we need to be home by sundown, Harper replied so go home.  Then the younger girl said daddy said not to go downtown. 

Harper stopped walking and looked the girl in the eyes and said that this was the place to be and there were new ideas in the air and she was looking for a mind at work.  Joker smiled as he approached her.  Jokingly he said to her excuse me Ms, I know it's not funny, but your perfume smells like your daddy’s got money, Harper replied Joker you disgust me.  Joker laughed and replied so you discuss me, that's good lady, I’m a trust fund you can trust me.

Harper looked him up and down and said Joker, I’m not searching for a urchin, I’m looking for someone that has and can give me ideas.  With his quick come back he replied is that why you’re slummin it in the city in your fancy heels.  Everyone that knows Harper knows that she was intense, some say she was insane. She walked up to the Joker so close that their lips almost touched.  He could feel her breathe and how sweet it smelled as she told him not on his best day would he ever be this close again.  

She turned and all three young ladies laughed. Joker even laughed too as Harper noticed that he was really unphased by her actions. Joker replied he was willing to wait for it.  She only rolled her eyes.   Joker watched her walk past him and his eyebrow raised with a look of lust on his face he shook his head. 

Then he looked around and saw a young man that was walking fast towards her and her sister and best friend.  Joker moved in front of the boy and spun him around until they stood face to face.  The young man said dammit Joker not this again.  Joker exhaled and said yeah again the young man spread his legs and held his arms out to his side stretched out.  Joker searched him for a weapon.  Then gave him a nod to proceed.  

Harper said while in earshot of the Joker that she has told that clown to stop doing it but he won’t.  Joker looked at her and smiled, shaking his head no, knowing that one day she would see and understand.  Joker continued walking behind the women within earshot.  Harper walked with her boyfriend holding on to his arm and laying her head on his shoulders from time to time. The young man was the son of Phil Buccola, the boss of the Boston Mob. 

Phil Buccola had the mob’s money tied up in loansharking, numbers, and bootlegging.  He was making a lot of cheddar and he was gaining respect.  Joker was getting his feet wet working for the highest paying person to do security or collection type work.  He had a little cash on the streets back in the big apple and Philly.  He was learning the numbers racket.  He had money in the bootlegging and narcotic rackets with Lucky and Meyer.  

Part Two coming soon.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

Harper was off to college and the Joker was done with babysitting so he thought.  Harper's boyfriend was starting to grow stronger within his fathers organization.   He was spending a lot of money on Harper and she was loving the time and attention.  Joker wasn’t jealous anymore; he learned how to kill his feelings concerning Harper.  He wasn’t cold towards her but the more he tried the more agitated she became.  He thought at that rate she would start to hate him.  

Joker wasn’t trying to play it cool but that's how it came off.  He was trying to help her grow her relationship as he started dating other women.  However, the women he started dating she hated and when he asked her to set him up she would find someone she knew he would not be attracted to.  Joker went back to finding his own women after her fifth failure.  Harper was having fun setting him up like that.  She even set them up on double dates just to have a few private laughs.  

Joker was helping Harper move onto the campus.  He told her he might even miss her as she laughed saying she knows he will after all he watched her everyday for a year.  Shaking his head he was like yeah now he gets a break and can relax.  Joker handed her the last box and asked her if she needed help unpacking.  She replied that the love of her life was coming to help her.  Joker shook her hand and said goodbye and wished her well.  She smiled and gave him a hug. He was surprised and tried not to hold her too tight or long. 

Just then her boyfriend knocked on the door and as he walked in he gave Harper a kiss and a hug as the Joker walked out.  Joker jumped into his car and drove back to the city to meet with Harper’s Father.   When he pulled into the driveway, he father was on the side of the house skeet shooting.  Joker walked over and the Man asked him why he wasn't at the school watching his daughter.  Joker smiled and said because you said I was done with that.  The man nodded, then said that the Joker was the best person to deal with his daughter. No one has ever lasted so long watching her.   Joker's hand covered his eyes as he wiped down to his chin and asked was he serious.  

Joker was told that there was an apartment up there for him and he would get an extra thousand dollars a month.  Joker said that it would be better if he told his own daughter that this was his decision and that this is how it was going to be and that she must follow the Joker's instructions when he tells her to do something if he spots danger.  He laughed as he told the Joker that he had already explained that to her this morning.   Joker asked if she knew this morning why didn’t she didn’t say a word to me about this.  Her father laughed and shook his head.  

Joker got the address to his new apartment for the school year and then packed a few things and headed back to the countryside. He laughed along the way he was understanding that Harper was starting to like him at least as a friend.  He was going to pay her back for this he just needed the right opportunity to get her back. 

Part Three coming soon

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Joker in Boston and dealing with Harper
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL