Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 00:32:36
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Lust in Translation Started by: DangerClose on Feb 16, '24 02:11
Damn good to read mostly above that explained greatly to us in public, many thanks over those words.

And shit happens so its just to walk forward and lay this behind us.
Report Post Tip

'Despite being distrusted by both the East and the West, she was placed in a leadership position.

As the saying goes, "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

So many lives lost over theoretical plans. May they rest in peace. 

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $100,000 Tip

Ah yes next time we shall wait until the plan actually takes place instead of getting ahead of lackluster leadership careening us toward doom without speaking to any of the major leaders in either city.

A wonderful call-out.

Pack it up boys. World peace has arrived.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $240,000 Tip

As he watched the mobsters from across the nation debate what had happened, Sylence reflected on everything while puffing on a fine cuban cigar while he was sitting next to the fireplace..you could see the flames glimmering off his face making the room flicker. He knew it had been a long week for a lot of people and even he had lost some friends and people he did business with on a daily basis. He had gotten a early morning call about what was happening and even though he was surprised he lite up a cigar and knew it was going to be a long night/.

It's definitely never easy in our business especially when it hits so close to home as a lot of us are friends around here, and I once worked in New York myself but like my great great great grandfather StripheTheDonGotti taught me loose lips sink ships and you never know what will come back and haunt you when all we have is your words and actions to judge you by.

A lot of good people died that day but as the days have went by I have watched them return to the streets and their sons and daughters have started to rebuild with a glimpse of hope in their eyes. It seems to me like a good time to grow and become wealthy my friends across the nation while paying our respect to those who fallen. 

Looking around the streets he noticed a few of his friends standing over by the bar as he walked over and shook each of their hands firmly... DangerClose Transistor SpikeS  

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
To the victors go the spoils. A flawless takedown by DangerClose and his army of shooters.

It should be noticed that Gillian was not included whatsoever in the planning or execution of taking down Professor’s family, and despite being a Don in DangerClose’s own crew, most likely found out the same way even the lowest thug and civilian found out. How embarrassing.

No one even bothered filling her in that it was going to take place. This is evident from the obits, where just 40 minutes prior to the DangerClose shooters using Professor’s crew to add notches to their guns, Gillian was running around once again wiping notches from her guns shooting at pestering innocents.

Everything she does is pure comedy. I hope she lives forever. Congrats once again to the DangerClose crew (and Gillian by association)
Report Post Tip

"Corpsegrinder, you're right about that, i didn't come to know of the attack until after it happened. And the first thing i heard was "i'd like you to keep calm", as they know my impulsive nature and the fact that some pretty dear friends to me died that day. So yes, i didn't take any part in it, and i'm proud to say so."

"As for everything i do being pure comedy, i'm glad i'm entertaining. I do hope i live forever too. Something i'm sure it won't happen to you." She laughs.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $500,000 Tip
“I’d like to keep you calm” is what people say to children. But that was a nice way of telling you that they lack confidence in you, so once again I must praise Godfather DangerClose
Report Post Tip

Warmonger shakes his head and takes a sniff of the white lilies he was wielding for today's appearance.

"Firstly Corpsegrinder, that is a twisting of the words. Gillian said she was told 'I'd like you to keep calm' not 'I'd like to keep you calm' - nice try though."

"Secondly, attempting to keep someone calm soon after their friends are murdered is really quite understandable and doesn't show lack of confidence at all - just simply that the person is emotional when it comes to matters involving their friends. If people wouldn't get upset about your death, it probably means you don't have any friends. I'll leave that one there for you to work out on your own."

"Thirdly and finally, who the fuck are you to come out here and speak like this, little Goomba? Have some respect you irrelevant muppet."

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $500,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Lust in Translation
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL