Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 09:29:21
Page:  1 
The Man, The Myth, The legend Started by: Ruffian on Feb 16, '24 03:20

Ruffian had been away for a very long time from his home. It was his father's death that finally brought him back. After everything was taken care of and the funeral was over Ruffian wanted some peace and quiet. But the house was filled with people he didn't want to be around. So Ruffian went to the only place where nobody wanted to go, his father's office.

Ruffian went inside and closed the door behind. He looked at the room and memories ran through his mind. He looked at his father's desk and remembered how busy his father would get sitting behind it. In fact he would get so busy that he would forget he even had a family.

Ruffian thought to himself what was it that engulfed his father so much that he didn't even pay attention to his own family, his own wife and son. He thought maybe it was his work with the mob, or maybe...maybe it has something to do with this table. Maybe one forgets everything when they sit at this table. Ruffian was not thinking right but he needed the escape from reality. He wanted to be away from a world where his father was no more, even if it was for a few moments.

He walked up to the table and pulled out the chair. He sat on the chair and could feel his father's butt marks on the cushion. He felt uneasy for a few moments but then he began to admire the table. It was a fine work of carpentry. Ruffian ran his hand over the top of the table, then on the sides as if he wanted to feel his father's touch on it. He opened one of the drawer and went through the stuff. He did not find much in it but some papers. He quickly flipped through them to see what they were. Along with the papers he found a few envelopes with some names written on it.

He took out all the envelopes and looked at all the names. Shoresy, Alexa, Warmonger, Gladius and Transistor.

He began opening the envelopes one by one in that order and began to read. It looked like it was an interview questionnaire. He read through each of those and once he was finished with all of them he sat back in his seat and thought to himself that if his father went to all this trouble to take so many interviews, he must really respect these people. He realised the interview was about the man the myth the legend "Godfather Transistor"

Ruffian did not want his father's work go to waste. He called for his bodyguard and told him to get the car ready. When Ruffian came out of the room and started to head out with the envelopes still in his hand his brother Mirinda asked him where he was going.

"To finish what my father started" Ruffian replied.

He got into the car and told the driver to head to the office of his fathers News Paper company "Orange Publications". When he reached the office he called the manager and handed him the envelopes instructing him that this should all be published in tomorrow's edition. The manager nodded and sent the envelopes for publishing.

The next day Ruffian was sitting in his father's office early in the morning when his bodyguard came in with the newspaper and handed it to him. On the front page were the interviews. Ruffian started reading them again with a smile on his face.

Interviewee: Shoresy

Q. How did you first come in contact with Godfather Transistor?

I came in contact with Transistor through my old IRL roommate and former mobster Birday/Birgay.

Q. Please describe your relationship with Godfather Transistor.

Transistor is my spiritual advisor and the peak of male fitness.

Q. What do you think of his journey from a civilian to a Godfather?

I think it's a long time coming his bloodline has been on these shores for a long time and none of them have had been given that chance so I am honored that this run happened with us together.

Q. What do you like about Godfather Transistor?

His abs, his smile, his massi- oh you mean like personality uhhh I mean he's pretty nice and insightful I guess.

Q. Is there anything you don’t like about Godfather Transistor?

The only thing I would change his is address and last name IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!! Wink wink nudge nudge.

Q. What do you think of his leadership style and his influence within this community of ours?

I think he has a very fresh look on things, and the type of loyalty and honesty you get from him is genuine is truly one of a kind.

Q. Please share some memorable moments you share with Godfather Transistor.

Every single vday we've done always a highlight going the 24 hours and remembering that 20$ is 20$

Q. How do you think Godfather Transistor is viewed by other members of our community?

I think a lot of people truly don't understand how great he is and especially loyal, if you are his friend or trusted by him he will have your back through hell and back.

Q. According to you what would be Godfather Transistor’s legacy?

Loyalty, friendship, and dat ass!

Q. Is there anything else you would like to share about him?

That I have never wanted to kill anyone this entire reign every drop of blood spilled is because of that dirty war mongerer transistor he's bloodthirsty man he orders me and dangerclose around!!!

Q. Is there anything you would like to say to Godfather Transistor?

I FUCKING LOVE YOU YOU ARE THE GOAT AND THIS RUN WOULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED WITHOUT YOU!

Interviewee: Alexa

Godfather Transistor was the first person to greet me on these shores as I had been doing some work for Shamrocks and he sent me a wonderful mail. After not too much discussion I was swayed to join him at the Old City District HQ.

This is a complicated one! After taking me in he mentored me to become the leader I am today. When he set up in South Philly I was his Right Hand, I have shared many discussions, built a strong and reliable friendship.

What an ascent! I'm honestly honored to have been able to see it from the inside. I know it takes a village and many folks have been involved, but the opportunities Transistor has been given... he has lived up to the responsibilities every time. There have been bumps in the road, as there always are, but he has acted admirably and shown true character.

He is honest. He displays the tenets of our society, Sanguine, Honore, Omerta, Famigilia. He has an old bloodline that still respects the traditions of this thing of ours. Treats others with the respect they have earned, but demands respect when the time is right.

He can have a hot temper at times, sometimes I need to cool him down with some harsh facts. But I love him for following his heart. 

Q. What do you think of his leadership style and his influence within this community of ours?

He wants to build us up. He wants to leave a legacy. Like myself, he wishes to leave this world better than it was when he found it. Or at least that is my interpretation of how he leads. I think he has had a positive impact, but I also know he has lots of other plans.

We spend a lot of time in coffee shops sharing family history with each other, laughing about our grandparent's lives. I would say some of my best memories with Transistor though have been shared in the company of others, the folks he has around him, the members of South Philly. So many wonderful friendships whom have extended the friendship they have with him to me.

Q. How do you think Godfather Transistor is viewed by other members of our community?

After his stunt with the bodyguard dice bet and the takeover of the NATION, I would hazard a guess that some might find him erratic or impulsive. I would lay that notion to rest though, he is simply trying to entertain and delight. He wants to increase the interaction we all have in the streets, and I think that is a great goal.

I think it would be premature to try to determine this now, but if everything ended today I would imagine he would be known as someone who got people talking and was very loyal.

He once left an irresponsible amount of cheddar cheese in the Prime kitchen. It was delicious. Also if you have anything nice to say about him, you should tell him! If you have not nice things to say... you should shut the fuck up. ;)

Transistor, thank you so much for being an angel investor in Prime. Thank you for your wisdom and your mentorship. Thank you most of all for your friendship and kinship. 

Interviewee: @Warmonger

I have known Godfather Transistor since I existed in the womb. I am a product of Crazy Al' and his favourite bitch. He even hooked me up with my first bit of pussy but that's a story for another time perhaps.

Love. There is no other word that even comes close. Them bastards out in the streets might see me as a crazy warmonger - just Crazy Al's devil spawn. But not Transistor. He sees me for who I really am, a lost soul full of love. People probably assume I must hold some disdain after he shot my Father but no one will ever understand the connection between us... Crazy Al may have been my Father by conception but it is Transistor who taught me everything I know and am capable of. I'm the man I am today thanks to him.

I was but an itch in my Daddy's pants when this all took place and my Father was regrettably asleep for the first half of his ascension, so I fear I can't add much input here. But one thing I can say is... There will never be another Godfather Transistor and we will all most definitely miss him when he's gone.

So many things, but if I had to pick one thing above all: His honesty and acceptance. My Father was a very crazy man, but Transistor never shunned him for his opinions or approach. He always welcomed anything he had to share and took it on board, fairly and with no judgement. I like to think I'm saner than my Father but the apple never falls too far from the tree and even in my own times of insanity, this man is always there for me, willing to listen, giving me a fair chance to be heard.

His perfect pink hair... That beautiful shiny jacket... His confident strut... God damn, I think I just want to be him.

He's a damn good leader, the best Godfather my line have ever had the honour of working under and I don't say that lightly - we've worked with some truly great people. But Transistor is fair but firm, honest and appreciative of those who put in the effort 

Oh boy... So many come to mind! One of my favourite and most recent was our hostile takeover of the Nation! Which reminds me... I really must work out who that bastard imposter was that tore apart all of our hard work!

Oh, I'm certain many love him and I'm sure many hate him... But one thing's for definite: they'll miss him when he's gone!

His roidrage! The guy's a machine when he gets into one... You better stay the fuck outta roidy Transistor's way when he's on one! You have been warned.

No... If you don't know him, you should reach out and get to. He's the best of us.

Love you brother.

Interviewee: Gladius

I was in a shop buying groceries when I really had to use the restroom. I was taking my time, making sure not to get any hemorrhoids, and I see this hand reach under the stall wall asking for some TP, since he didn’t check before sitting down. Turns out it was Transistor, and the rest was history. 

The bond in the bathroom has increased in the time since. We always make sure the other has enough TP. You could say it’s a bond stronger than blood. 

I find it inspiring. He can afford all the TP he needs now. 

Simple answer to this one. His butt. 

He sent me away to Alexa, it hurt a little. 

He’s done quite well for himself at this point. He’s a true servant leader, and does what’s best for the district and city. I mean, have you seen the amount of bathrooms installed in South Philly? Potty accidents are down immensely. 

There was one year, to celebrate my birthday, he had hired me a stripper. Joke was on me though, the stripper was Alexa. 

I feel like the rest of the community aspire to be like Transistor. 

Dedication to the protection of his friends and family. 

He prefers triple ply toilet paper. 

Yes, but it’s better to say in private than for the masses. 

Surrounded by all these interviews in the middle of the page  was the interview of the Man himself. Ruffian gave it another read aswell

Interviewee: Godfather Transistor

Q. Please tell everyone about your origin story and how you made it to Godfather.

After the great Chicago retiring in August of last year I was just a little guy who needed a home. Shoresy took me in like his own kid and gave me a lot of responsibility. He made me prove myself and before long I was his RHM. Our lineages have worked together in the past so there was some pre-built trust there. I helped run that crew like my own. When there was a need for expansion I was given the nod to set up as Shoresy's captain. After AdamSmasher's crew was dissolved I was told it was time to take the helm of my own district and the rest is history.

Q. What do you think was a major contributing factor in your rise to power as a Godfather?

I know not everyone will think of me this way, but I like to think it's kindness and honesty. It can be a rare quality in this thing of ours but it has been my guiding light throughout. If you're my enemy, you already know it. There's no guesswork. If you're trusted then you're trusted. There's no middle ground.

Q. What early decisions or action in your life do you think led to you finally becoming Godfather?

Early on I found myself homeless and had two open offers for employment. One was with Godfather Chairman Shoresy, and the other was with Godfather Chairman Balls. Had I joined opposite GFC Shoresy I don't think I'd be here to tell my story.

Q. What do you think is your role and responsibility, as Godfather towards other members of your own city and towards other cities as well?

All too often my lineage had been hesitant to branch out and make connections with others. The Transistor clan stuck to themselves and a small group of trusted friends. This habit ended with me. My responsibility as a Godfather is to guide, teach and be a pillar of our society. Maybe its vain but my name should be spoken each day. Someone should be talking about Godfather Transistor or I'm not earning my spot as Godfather. Not everyone has to like everything I do, but the name should be whispered.

Q. We talked to your friends and they had a lot to say about you. How would you describe your bond with them?

I have no preconceived ideas of what my friends and associates will say about me. Some will be tight lipped, others will sing like a bird. Hopefully, if I've done my job right, they will echo the same things I'm telling you here.

Q. Please share memorable moments you had in here.

Recently my captain Alexa had a rogue within his ranks that went undetected. At the time I had a bit of a cough and woke up in the middle of the night for a spot of medicine. As I walked down my HQ stairs I was startled by a knock at my door. It was my advisor and friend Albino (GRHS). He happened to be walking by and caught the whole thing. We were able to send this rogue on a permanent vacation within three minutes. If I had not had a cold, Albino had not been walking by with his associate, and this event not taken place at exactly the same time, many may not be here today. It was an incredible coincidence that shaped my life.

Q. According to you, what would be the legacy of Godfather Transistor?

In my first speech to the public after taking the position of crew leader I said this: "We hope this business will be judged less on the legacy we leave behind, and more on what we bring to the table while we're here." I still mean that sincerely. We will, no doubt, be spoken about after we are gone, but what we do now is more important to me.

Q. How would you handle disloyalty or betrayal from your city/crew member?

If it is a mistake it will be rectified, if it is intentional, disloyalty is met with death. There is no grey. I am incredibly generous, but at a certain point the generosity is with violence, not gifts. This rubs people the wrong way sometimes but I find it's more important to be decisive and live with the results than waver.

Q. How is your relationship with Godfathers and CLs of other cities and within your own city?

I like to think I have a very strong relationship with other Godfathers across our great cities. You don't get where we are without asking for help on occasion and it is with great pride I can say I've both recieved, and granted help to many, if not all of our great leaders across this country. I have no qualms with any of our leaders and only wish them great success with a long legacy attached.

Q. In this journey from a civilian to a Godfather, what was the biggest challenge you faced and how did you overcome it?

Letting people in to my wild mind is like trying to guide someone through a busy speakeasy. It's not always easy to do, but it is necessary for the politics of being in this position. This is something I work on each time I have an interaction.

Q. You have been called erratic and impulsive by some, and a delight and entertaining by others. What do you think of it and which one do you agree with?

I think everyone is entitled to their own opinions, and I think there's a bit of truth in every one of those descriptors. My hope is that the vast majority see me as entertaining. For too long we, as a society, have been content with letting our leaders silently skate by. That is fine for some but it just isn't my style.

Q. On being asked about what you like about Godfather Transistor, Gladius said: "His butt". What do you have to say about Gladius’s infatuation with your butt, and Does it Jiggle Jiggle?

My butt is really nothing to write home about. I've seen better. It jiggles at an average frequency.

Q. On being asked about something he doesn't like about you, Gladius said that he was hurt that you sent him away to Alexa. So why did you send him away to Alexa? Did his liking for your butt have any influence on your decision?

Gladius used to open the door while I showered and when I locked it he learned how to pick locks so I really had no choice but to send him away for a while to install stronger locks on all the bathrooms in the HQ. Unfortunately for me when he got to Alexa's HQ he preferred it there so we've been trying to coax him back since.

Q. Our sources have told us you have hooked your friends up with “Pussy”, how would you respond to such an allegation?

This is an unfortunate allegation that I wasn't really ready to go public but as you are getting into every nook and cranny I guess it's time I come clean. It is true. Frequency donates approximately $350,000 per year toward cat adoption. There are far too many felines that remain homeless on the streets of Philadelphia and we're doing our best to rehome each and every one of them. On occasion we do waive the adoption fee for full fledged members of our organization. If anyone is interested in donating to the cause they can send a check to 1321 W Shunk St, Philadelphia, PA 19148 care of Pussy Protection Partnership LP.

Q. Warmonger said he wants to "be you". Do you think warmonger is a little too obsessed with you? Do you have some advice for him?

Warmonger and I have a beautiful relationship. I have taken care of him since his late father passed away. He can get obsessed at times, but can't we all? He is well meaning and he would do anything for me just as I would for him.

Q. Godfather Transistor first the allegation of you arranging “Pussy” for your friends. Then another one said you arranged a stripper for his birthday but he was disappointed that the stripper was Alexa. What do you have to say about all this. We did reach Alexa on this but she refused to comment. And on a side note, can you arrange a stripper for me as well?

If Alexa refuses to comment on this I simply can't step on her toes- you know a lady can't kiss and tell! Well alright I can say a few things. It is true that we had some friends who, for their birthday asked for stripper. So as the CEO of Stripper Source LLC, a company who provides various paint stripper products I did send a care package to this person. You should see the new color they picked! It's much better than the old "pea soup" green that covered their walls. For all your paint stripping needs come visit us at 1321 W Shunk St, Philadelphia, PA 19148 9am to 9pm.

Q. Godfather Transistor, Please shed some light on the incident and tell us what made you decide you will take over the Cyraxx nation and the accusations of your involvement in the murder of the original founder. What are your plans about the nation in the near future?

I simply could not watch as my good friend Gillian was- frankly assaulted- by the legal system at the hands of Cyraxx. Warmonger and I decided we had seen enough and snatched it from the hands of that wild, wild man. Someone recently impersonated me in the streets and gave it back to him, but he met his demise. Warmonger is on the case and I'm certain we'll get to the bottom of it soon.

Q. What do you have to say about your gambling habits, and your recent shenanigans with Godfather Sylence and the whole incident including you shooting and killing his Bodyguards. Do you have a gambling problem?

I've never really been a gambler, and I can prove that.

Your Dice Stats

Last 30 Days

Total Net Cash: $6,500,000

Total Net Credits: -10.00

Never really appealed to me. What appeals to me is making memories, friends, and stories. The bet with my good friend Sylence was just a fun time and while I can't promise I won't make that bet again, I certainly don't make it a habit. The occasional game of poker aside, I'd rather use my money to build up my friends and allies than try to double or triple it.

Q. Why did you shoot Al and why does he still worship you even after the fact. Do you know some black magic?

Omerta is important to me, so if Al's kin Warmonger wants to talk about this event he's more than welcome. I do know black magic though. I can control shadows.

Q. Why does your RHM refuse to talk anything about you? Have you paid or threatened him into staying quiet? What secrets and shenanigans do you fear will come out if he spoke?

Haleakala is a woman of few words. She works for me, but she is controlled by no one. I trust her with my life, so if she chooses not to speak I respect it.

Q. For me and everyone reading this, who aspire to be Godfather someday, what advice would you give?

Know when to hold em, and know when to fold em.

Ruffian Closed the paper and put it down. He lifts his cup of tea and sips it. Putting it back down he felt content and motivated. After all Ruffian had finally figured out what he wanted to be in life but most importantly what he wanted to die as. A Godfather

Report Post Tips: 11 / Total: $7,660,000 Tip

You damn journalists are multiplying faster than I can count you. Don't think you can sneak anything in under my nose in this town, feller, it's like tryin to catch a weasel asleep. These interviews are unlawful. I've never even heard of Gladius. You're just making up fellers now. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Gladius stands there...looking at himself...looking at Ruffian and StreetSheriff...then back at himself. He begins doubting his own existence. Gladius finally curls into the fetal position, unsure what to do now. Rocking back and forth mumbling "I exist...I exist...I exist".

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $220,085 Tip

Ruffian hears StreetSheriff and then looks at Gladius, who looked equally confued at what StreetSheriff said as Ruffian himself was. As Gladius went into shock and kept repeating "I exist" Ruffian finally decided to step in. He moves towards Gladius and lifts him up from his fetal position. Rruffian holds Gladius's shoulders with both his hands. Riffian looks Gladius straight into the eyes and says

"Who are you? And what are you doing on the floor" 

It seemed Ruffian had completely forgotten who Gladius was, maybe StreetSheriff knows some spells and he made everyone forget about Gladius....maybe.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

After staring into the abyss that is Ruffian 's eyes for days. Gladius finally snaps out of his stupor. He forces his way out of Ruffian 's grip and backs away a few paces. 

"I do exist, and you know who I am! Stop playing the fool!"

Gladius runs off to find familiar faces to prove to himself and to the world that he does, indeed, exist. He spots both Warmonger and Godfather Shoresy in a small crowd across the way. Gladius hurries over to them, desperate for some validation. Desperate for the answers he seeks. He reaches them in seconds, panting from running so quickly over such short a distance. He looks back and forth between Warmonger and Shoresy then at his feet. 

"You two know who I am right? You know I exist right?

Panic began to well up inside Gladius.

"Say my name!"

Report Post Tip

Seeing his oldest and dearest friend Gladius approach him looking kind of freaked out Shoresy tried to calm them down.

”Gladys my dear fellow are you okay? Of course I know who you are you’re the great Gladius a hand in my city and famous foot model!”

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $300,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Man, The Myth, The legend
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL