Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 28 - 05:51:30
Page:  1 
Dick's Still Got Balls Started by: RichardWad on Feb 16, '24 06:51

Overlooking the town square, a crowd can be seen gathering in front of The Moonlit Mortuary owned and operated by the lovely Athena. On the curb stood a podium with balloons attached to all four corners of the structure. Oddly enough, the Balloons seem to have been drawn on, each having a different smiley expression created with a black marker. Richard is seen stepping up to the front and waves the crowd to silence them he can speak. However, no one seemed to be excited. Whoever he was gesturing toward to silence themselves definitely weren't among the crowd, only proving that Richard is in his own little world as previously thought.  

"Good evening, ladies and gents!!!!!!! You know what this is missing?"

People start glancing around at one another, each person curious for an answer, but no one speaks up. 

"Yeah, me neither. I'm new to this world, but my great grand pappy gave me some advice in a journal he left behind which was found next to his box of creams and magazines," the crowd erupts in laughter. 

"It's not what you're thinking! It's very well known within the community he used those creams to polish his cranium. He was very self-conscience of that big bald head of his."

"So does that mean every time he went to the barber, he was technically manscaping?" Alexa asks as the crowd erupted in laughter again and she wasn't finished. "They gave his beard trimming sessions a name, they called it a bikini wax!"

"Didn't he get suffocated with a bag by Whatsername who later recalled it resembling a condom before tossing him in the ocean?" Mob_Marley jokes as the crowd continues to belt out in chuckles. 

"Ok are we done now?" Rich holding onto what's left of his smile, trying not to let some of the insults sting as much. 

"Now that he's dead, doesn't that make him a stiff Dick?" @Haleakala teases and the crowd loses all control with some falling to the ground. 

This is what RichardWad was made for, to bring people to the streets to take stress off their shoulders from the day-by-day grind that comes with being a feared Mafioso.

"While some of those within the crowd may disagree with the manner in which I present myself in the streets," Rich remembers reading in the journal, "with the puns, the crude comments, the majority of the feedback is generally positive. IF I can make this way of life more entertaining outside of robbing motherfuckers or slitting throats I will.  If it makes one person's day a bit brighter, then I have accomplished something that makes me happy, and happiness is hard to find in these times."

Motivated, RichardWad continues. 

"Since you are all in such a jolly mood, I promise this won't take long. I've come to you today to announce that in honor of Papa Dick I will be taking over where he left off in these streets. It doesn't matter how much heat I get, how distracting I can be, or who may not like my appearances. I'm not here for them, I'm here for those who enjoy the daily Dick in their life. Too some I might only be known as Dick Jr. but my response to that would be it's not the Jr portion that matters, it's that Big Dick energy that pumps through my veins. It's not the height I reach, it's how I handle it."

"I'm starting to think he talks like this not realizing he's using puns. What is wrong with this man?" Ruffian whispered to Music.

"I'd like to announce that I will be bringing back Big Dick's "From the Dicks Tip" events where I will give tips, advice, or any other topic that comes to mind. I will also be taking suggestions on topics that the streets may suggest. I have plans on hosting a Radio Show in which I may be looking for a co-host or two to partake. If you are interested in having some fun, send me a letter expressing interest and I will discuss more. Anyone who knew my Pap's knows that no topic was ever safe, anything and everything goes within his mind. The sky's the limit when you have that kind of mentality, and I hope to tap into just a little of that talent to continue in his name,' he explains.

"Why do I feel the need to address this you may ask? Well because I fucking want too. Dick's got Balls remember? Unless your TylerDurden, he had no balls." 

"What do you think? Dick for President?"

Rich tips his hat while stepping off the podium and returns to the Mortuary for a few drinks, hopefully with a few dancers.  

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Dick's Still Got Balls
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL